• If You Are Having Trouble Logging In with Your Old Username and Password, Please use this Forgot Your Password link to get re-established.
  • Hey! Be sure to login or register!

Primer Line routing through firewall ??

supercub

Let me check my GPS, gee how'd we ever navigate w
Do you use firewall fittings for the primer lines or do you just run them through using a grommet or other protective measures? Also I've been looking for a restrictor fitting for the oil pressure gauge line for a Cont O-200 and haven't been able to find one, any suggestions on where to find one? Thanks

Last edited:
Also I've been looking for a restrictor fitting for the oil pressure gauge line for a Cont O-200 and haven't been able to find one, any suggestions on where to find one? Thanks
Make one by welding, soldering or otherwise plugging your fitting closed, then drilling a .040" hole in it.

Do you use firewall fittings for the primer lines or do you just run them through using a grommet or other protective measures? Also I've been looking for a restrictor fitting for the oil pressure gauge line for a Cont O-200 and haven't been able to find one, any suggestions on where to find one? Thanks
Piper used a grommet. Oil pressure restrictor is Item 34 Figure 10 in the J3 parts manual.

https://www.mcmaster.com/2712t44-2712T483

2712t483_brass flow-control orificel.jpg

Attachments

• 2712t483_brass flow-control orificel.jpg
    2712t483_brass flow-control orificel.jpg
    10.1 KB · Views: 154
Back