• If You Are Having Trouble Logging In with Your Old Username and Password, Please use this Forgot Your Password link to get re-established.
  • Hey! Be sure to login or register!

Say again the price of that Jeep...

Had mine 10 years. Never had any problems, except when Steve Pierce took borrowed it. Sold the J-3 though :(
P1000216.jpg

Attachments

• P1000216.jpg
    P1000216.jpg
    107.8 KB · Views: 164
Drove a ‘96 cherokee for 18 years before a Prius took it out. I had to change out a lot of parts with beefed up aftermarket stuff to bypass all that crappy Chrysler engineering.......

I bought my first Jeep when I was in high school in 1967. It was a bone stock 1947 CJ-2A. A couple years later traded it for a 1954 CJ-3B with a 215 aluminum Oldsmobile V8. A couple years later I traded that for a 1948 CJ-2A with a Chevy 327 engine. Then in 1975 I bought a brand new CJ-5 with a V8. Jeeps were made by American motors by then I think. The engine was a 304 V8. The axles had 427:1 gear ratios.

Scroll down to see real jeeps currently for sale www.ewillys.com/
Yakima Ridge Runners, the worls's first Jeep club. www.youtube.com/watch?v=RJzvGP6PwA0

Drove a ‘96 cherokee for 18 years before a Prius took it out. I had to change out a lot of parts with beefed up aftermarket stuff to bypass all that crappy Chrysler engineering.......
Don't worry... They've taken care of all that crappy Chrysler engineering since FIAT took over! All better now... :roll:

Fiat has simplified everything. Same as a Fiat, push it off a cliff at 100,000 miles......

Back