• If You Are Having Trouble Logging In with Your Old Username and Password, Please use this Forgot Your Password link to get re-established.
  • Hey! Be sure to login or register!

Univair Fabric Restoration Seminar Presented by Clyde Smith, Jr. "The Cub Doctor" Sept 20-22

sj

Staff member
Northwest Arkansas
Univair Fabric Restoration Seminar Presented by Clyde Smith, Jr. "The Cub Doctor" Sept 20-22

September 20-22, 2019

Learn how to restore and maintain fabric covered Pipers in this three day hands-on seminar presented by Clyde Smith, Jr. from Cub Restoration Services.

Topics related to building, restoring and maintaining fabric Piper models (J-3 to PA-25) will be covered. A tour of Univair facilities is also included.

Details and Information here: https://tockify.com/univair/detail/18/1568988000000

Tell them you heard about it on SuperCub.Org!

There's another seminar this weekend, September 16-19 at Univair in Aurora, CO (Denver). I'm planning to be there.

I wish they would have one on the East Coast. I really enjoy fabric work and would like to would with Clyde for three days, the learning experience would be great. I do quire a bit of fabric work and wish I had more time for it.

I wish they would have one on the East Coast. I really enjoy fabric work and would like to would with Clyde for three days, the learning experience would be great. I do quire a bit of fabric work and wish I had more time for it.
He usually does them at his shop in Lockhaven.

Back