• If You Are Having Trouble Logging In with Your Old Username and Password, Please use this Forgot Your Password link to get re-established.
  • Hey! Be sure to login or register!

PA-11 questions

hattrick79

Would any experienced pilots, who currently own or have more recently owned a PA-11, be willing to speak with me regarding PA-11's. I have several questions and am looking to buy one. Would be much easier to discuss over the phone. Anyone willing to give their input please PM me!

Thanks

Mine was J3C paperwork and a data plate, used with PA-11 parts and Atlee Dodge STCs. I had the C-90-8 engine. It was the most fun plane to fly. Easy to work on, light weight to move around. She burned 4 gallons an hour in leaned cruise. I miss her every day.

Attachments

• fall Color Approach 001.jpg
    fall Color Approach 001.jpg
    135.4 KB · Views: 206
Last weekend I got to fly in Jezebel, a newer carbon cub with a big engine and lots of capabilities. Believe it or not the thing that really got my attention was the autopilot! Gosh, what a nifty device. A fantastic airplane with everything one would ever want without compromising extraordinary performance. 48 hours later (after a day of 400' in mist/rain/drizzle) I spent the day in the PA-11. Any comparison is apples and oranges and they are both great airplanes. But the -11 is pure, simple fun with superb manners.

You might consider a pa18-95 they are light preform good and don’t have the carry through spar

Sent from my iPhone using SuperCub.Org

I Like my 11 so much we just drove 24 hours to get me another one :rock:hope to make this one light so it will perform better than mine does.

Back