• If You Are Having Trouble Logging In with Your Old Username and Password, Please use this Forgot Your Password link to get re-established.
  • Hey! Be sure to login or register!

Strange things that happen.

cubflier

Palmer, AK
I went to my cabin on Trapper Creek yesterday only to find the Swing Set my kids grew up on was missing. I was wanting to take a picture of it to place in the listing when we sell the thing but it was gone. It was there as of a month ago when I used my chain saw weed eater to clear around it. I had spun up all the swings so I could work under it. Looking at the crime scene it appeared that a four wheeler had came from the direction of my neighbors cabin so followed the tracks. This was short lived because all detectable tracks disappeared like it was air lifted out. So I took the canoe out looking and the video explains the rest.

The reason for posting is if anyone finds a moose walking around in the Trapper Creek area with parts of a swing set attached to it's rack please let me know. I sure hope it's ok, but I feel for the poor thing. What a bad day it had.

This is the approximate route it took.

Screen Shot 2019-07-18 at 8.17.21 AM.jpg

The swing set.

IMG_5294.jpgIMG_5298.jpg

Jerry

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2019-07-18 at 8.17.21 AM.jpg
    Screen Shot 2019-07-18 at 8.17.21 AM.jpg
    395.5 KB · Views: 230
  • IMG_5298.jpg
    IMG_5298.jpg
    143.1 KB · Views: 190