• If You Are Having Trouble Logging In with Your Old Username and Password, Please use this Forgot Your Password link to get re-established.
  • Hey! Be sure to login or register!

Tom Powell maybe relocating to the Sooner state!

Just watched "The Grapes of Wrath" last night. There was a term they used for Okies that was fitting !! Not so sure I'd want to be an honorary Okie !!

You already are one.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Toms newfound love [emoji3590]

IMG_1453.jpg

Attachments

• IMG_1453.jpg
    IMG_1453.jpg
    197.6 KB · Views: 333
Between falling in the creek and following Eaton around chasing mermaids I’m not sure the Okie taxpayers are ever going to be done paying for this flood.
please don’t tell me Tom found her when he fell in the creek...

Now that Hep C Toms gone for a week, I figured it would be a good time to sell his POS Kubota tractor.....cheap. Cash only since most of you guys are untrustworthy.

IMG_1471.jpg

Best offer before he returns.

Attachments

• IMG_1471.jpg
    IMG_1471.jpg
    424.1 KB · Views: 197
I guess you would have to put a green "X" on top of that one...

sj

Take your own chances with that seat, they don’t call me hep-c for nothing. They say once you go orange you can never go back.

Also worthy of noting you don’t see a wieeny blue ford tractor in that pic orange trumps blue. Right Kirby?

9FB82CC6-A5BA-4B1E-8AD4-12162269D989.jpgMaverick is here with deano ...Hep C Powell should quit hanging with Okies ... Unless okies come north to cut poverty grass.. Eaton needs to send professional Farmers cuz the Doc is here and it will take a few more PetercarLessons before this DVM gets a CDL... Deano has Forgot more about Big Green Poverty Grass eaters than any Farmer will ever know... Hep C will hopefully show up in Large spam can Friday

Attachments

• 9FB82CC6-A5BA-4B1E-8AD4-12162269D989.jpg
    9FB82CC6-A5BA-4B1E-8AD4-12162269D989.jpg
    56.1 KB · Views: 228
Like the adds say, “Unless it’s Orange, it’s a Lemon”

I bet they don’t show this in the ad. Having to put Okie parts on to keep it running.

IMG_1457.jpg

Attachments

• IMG_1457.jpg
    IMG_1457.jpg
    177.2 KB · Views: 127
Back