• If You Are Having Trouble Logging In with Your Old Username and Password, Please use this Forgot Your Password link to get re-established.
  • Hey! Be sure to login or register!

Aerosport Power 360 series engines

I have been running an Aerosport 320 in my RV for over 12yrs. Zero issues and great customersupport. Aerosport provides discounts onengine parts as required if you have their engines. For me that was the purchase of new Slick Mags.
Another great product is the Cont Motors Titian 370line. Currently running one in ourJAVRON. 120 hrs and no complaints. Also great customer support. Fairly good discounts during Oshkosh as well.

I had them build me a 0-360 ,balanced ,flow port& flow matched ,9.2 to 1 pistons and lightspeed electronic ignition on one side,and tuned exhaust.Have 400 trouble free hours on it .They are great to deal with.

I had them build me a 0-360 ,balanced ,flow port& flow matched ,9.2 to 1 pistons and lightspeed electronic ignition on one side,and tuned exhaust.Have 400 trouble free hours on it .They are great to deal with.

How much horse power? How much money ��. ��

They are good to deal with, as far as price you would have to talk to them ,on mine they just charged me the difference between stock pistons and the 9.2 's ,difference between the slick mag that it comes with and the light speed electronic ignition that they supplied and so on .The exhaust I built myself.As far as HP I have never had it on a dyno,so it would be just a guess.

What prop are u running? manifold pressure at what rpm? static rpm?

we could guess the output with that info. thank you

static rpm data with what prop would be enuff. thanks agin

Well this probably won't help you ,it is in an experimental chopper,we run a constant 2700 engine rpm ,I lift off at around 20 inches of manifold pressure and cruise at between 18 to 20 inches depending if I'm just bumming around or going some where.She will land SHORT and big rocks are doable.chopper3.jpgChopper April 102014 123.jpgchopper12.jpg

Attachments

• chopper3.jpg
    chopper3.jpg
    315.3 KB · Views: 169
  • Chopper April 102014 123.jpg
    Chopper April 102014 123.jpg
    51.7 KB · Views: 167
  • chopper12.jpg
    chopper12.jpg
    231.1 KB · Views: 155
Last edited:
Back