Thread: Aerosport Power 360 series engines

Post Thanks / Like

Aerosport Power 360 series engines

Does anyone have any feedback on these Experimental 360 series engines for a Super Cub project . Any ideas appreciated.

Post Thanks / Like
    I have been running an Aerosport 320 in my RV for over 12yrs. Zero issues and great customersupport. Aerosport provides discounts onengine parts as required if you have their engines. For me that was the purchase of new Slick Mags.
    Another great product is the Cont Motors Titian 370line. Currently running one in ourJAVRON. 120 hrs and no complaints. Also great customer support. Fairly good discounts during Oshkosh as well.
    Thanks Lowleveldevil thanked for this post

Post Thanks / Like
    I had them build me a 0-360 ,balanced ,flow port& flow matched ,9.2 to 1 pistons and lightspeed electronic ignition on one side,and tuned exhaust.Have 400 trouble free hours on it .They are great to deal with.
    Thanks Lowleveldevil thanked for this post

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by floatpilot View Post
    I had them build me a 0-360 ,balanced ,flow port& flow matched ,9.2 to 1 pistons and lightspeed electronic ignition on one side,and tuned exhaust.Have 400 trouble free hours on it .They are great to deal with.
    How much horse power? How much money ��. ��

Post Thanks / Like
    They are good to deal with, as far as price you would have to talk to them ,on mine they just charged me the difference between stock pistons and the 9.2 's ,difference between the slick mag that it comes with and the light speed electronic ignition that they supplied and so on .The exhaust I built myself.As far as HP I have never had it on a dyno,so it would be just a guess.
    Likes Chicken Hawk liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by floatpilot View Post

What prop are u running? manifold pressure at what rpm? static rpm?

we could guess the output with that info. thank you

static rpm data with what prop would be enuff. thanks agin

Post Thanks / Like
    Well this probably won't help you ,it is in an experimental chopper,we run a constant 2700 engine rpm ,I lift off at around 20 inches of manifold pressure and cruise at between 18 to 20 inches depending if I'm just bumming around or going some where.She will land SHORT and big rocks are doable.Click image for larger version. 

Name:	chopper3.jpg 
Views:	63 
Size:	315.3 KB 
ID:	43603Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Chopper April 102014 123.jpg 
Views:	64 
Size:	51.7 KB 
ID:	43604Click image for larger version. 

Name:	chopper12.jpg 
Views:	49 
Size:	231.1 KB 
ID:	43605
    Last edited by floatpilot; 07-07-2019 at 05:21 PM.