• If You Are Having Trouble Logging In with Your Old Username and Password, Please use this Forgot Your Password link to get re-established.
  • Hey! Be sure to login or register!

Heads up Steve J and residents of Kansas City

mbsyvers

FRIEND
NW Mn
On Monday May 27 there is going to be an invasion by several hundred steely eyed Viet Nam Helicopter pilots. Most are harmless reliving their youth by telling stories that all begin the same; this is no bullsh** there I was. The biggest danger to the community may be a shortage of alcohol, well probably not. It seems the party is usually over by nine, but we do need to pace ourselves as we will be in town til Saturday. The danger zone will be around the downtown Marriott. Take care to avoid these late 60 to late seventy year olds that still think they are twenty.:lol:

Very cool! You have anything planned at the downtown airport?

sj

Not as a group, but I wouldn't mind visiting the museum. The last time I flew in there it seemed like American has a display there.

Feel free to share some of those stories here.

Thank you, and your group, for doing what was asked!

Hope you have a great time

I’ve heard some of these “stories “ from mbsyvers . Gives real meaning to the term “hazardous terrain “. Rod

Sent from my iPhone using SuperCub.Org

On Monday May 27 there is going to be an invasion by several hundred steely eyed Viet Nam Helicopter pilots. Most are harmless reliving their youth by telling stories that all begin the same; this is no bullsh** there I was. The biggest danger to the community may be a shortage of alcohol, well probably not. It seems the party is usually over by nine, but we do need to pace ourselves as we will be in town til Saturday. The danger zone will be around the downtown Marriott. Take care to avoid these late 60 to late seventy year olds that still think they are twenty.:lol:

Have a great time Mike!! Thank you for your and all the other soldiers service! Stop in sometime.....my strip is longer now and not 3-4" deep with snow. ;)

Most are harmless reliving their youth by telling stories that all begin the same; this is no bullsh** there I was.

I heard someone once say, "The older we get, the better we were!"

Back