• If You Are Having Trouble Logging In with Your Old Username and Password, Please use this Forgot Your Password link to get re-established.
  • Hey! Be sure to login or register!

Good friend

Kinda like hiding lead shot bags in the guys Super Cub prior to weighing after he spent all winter recovering and shaving weight. 8)

Does anybody remember the kill switch on the old Sun Tune machines? Had a lot of fun with those.

Web

The hidden shot bags in a supposedly light Cub with an abnormally aft CG when on the scales for the first time really is funny.
Or, the small puddle of oil under a fresh engine.

Telling a boom truck/small crane operator you don't know, "Hey, there's a big pool of hydraulic oil under your rig", is always good for a laugh I've found. As is sneaking up to someone doing a runup and grabbing the wing tip and rocking it up and down, there are countless ways to annoy people, make an ass out of yourself, and be put at risk by those with no sense of humor! I never heard the shot bag in the tail one, that is TOO cruel.

Actually the small shot bag was in the tail, the big one under the back seat. The look on his face when he looked at the scale reading was priceless.
IMG_20190419_075526.jpg

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using SuperCub.Org mobile app

Attachments

• IMG_20190419_075526.jpg
    IMG_20190419_075526.jpg
    96.6 KB · Views: 182
A fun one is holding onto a friend's Cessna 150 tail tiedown ring after startup and then goes to full power trying to taxi. Be prepared to lose your hat, and make sure it's pointed in a safe direction in case you lose your grip.

Back