Thread: Stewart Systems workshop at Above Alaska Aviation May 8th

Post Thanks / Like

Stewart Systems workshop at Above Alaska Aviation May 8th

Time for the Great Alaska Aviation Gathering in May again; I've been following the post of who's going. I'll be up there again this year along with Andy Humphrey, owner of Stewart Systems. We will be doing workshops in the area this year, as requested. For those of you familiar with Above Alaska Aviation, they will be hosting us on Wednesday evening, May 8th after the show. We will be doing a covering and paint workshop in their shop from 5:30 - 8:30pm in Talkeetna. Come by the either of our booth's for more details; no cost to attend. We will also be doing covering and paint workshops with EAA Ch. 42 on Monday and Tuesday May 6 & 7 after the show, details will be available in our booth at to time and locations. Our goal is to answer questions, provide some hands-on covering experience, and let you see and do a bit of painting with our system. Bring your questions, concerns, ideas, and needs for the Alaska pilot. Having just finished teaching for a week at Sun N Fun, I'm really excited about being able to bring our workshops up north. If you have any specific questions or ideas you would like us to address during the workshops, let us know. Big thanks go out to Drew at Above Alaska Aviation and Bernie at EAA Ch. 42

Marty
    N367PS
    Psalm 36:7 "High and low among men find refuge in the shadow of His wing"
    www.marty2plus2.com
    Thanks Just call me Al thanked for this post

Post Thanks / Like
    This good news. I will be there for sure. Thanks
    Likes Marty57 liked this post