• If You Are Having Trouble Logging In with Your Old Username and Password, Please use this Forgot Your Password link to get re-established.
  • Hey! Be sure to login or register!

Sun n Fun 2019

tcraft128

FRIEND
St. Marys GA; GA36
Who is going? Ill be there camped in Vintage under our 182, its silver and teal Wednesday to Sunday. Stop by and say hello! The Cub will be in the ultralight area so I can beat up on the Super STOL's :)

And I'll be there with John and Mark, teaching the covering end of things for Stewart Systems. Come join us.
Marty

I'll come by and see you guys. Will be there as well. Under the wing of my Dad's Red Clipper on the first few rows of Vintage. Jay, we should be neighbors. Lee gets to come this year as well.

I'll watch weather but probably Sunday or Monday. My Mom informed us she doesn't want to be stuck in Perry for 2 days again. 8)

I'll be there 4th and 5th with 2 beautiful Chinese ladies (strictly business, both wife approved) One short, one tall. easy to spot.

Can you camp in Vintage on a daily basis? I am only 1.5 away.
Have to get used to Skywagon vs Cub speeds.

My first trip to Sun N Fun!

Who is going? Ill be there camped in Vintage under our 182, its silver and teal Wednesday to Sunday. Stop by and say hello! The Cub will be in the ultralight area so I can beat up on the Super STOL's :)

I am a new Supercub forum member and am planning to fly to Sun N Fun for the first time. Plan to camp in the Vintage area Sunday thru Friday. Will by flying my 68 Cardinal - white with blue and gray stripes.

I am interested in the workshops being offered. The schedule shows many of the same workshops each day. Are these workshops multi-day or are the same workshops repeated each day?

Looking forward to meeting some of the forum members and fellow aviators!

I am a new Supercub forum member and am planning to fly to Sun N Fun for the first time. Plan to camp in the Vintage area Sunday thru Friday. Will by flying my 68 Cardinal - white with blue and gray stripes.

I am interested in the workshops being offered. The schedule shows many of the same workshops each day. Are these workshops multi-day or are the same workshops repeated each day?

If your interested in fabric covering and paint, I'll be doing workshops for Stewart Systems each day from 10-2 in the Lackland Aero-Club facility. John will be teaching the spraying workshops, same schedule. John will start out with lecture on the paint system before moving over to the spray booth. Come over and say hi if nothing else.
Marty

Gonna be driving in on Friday. Long story, but gotta take advantage of one of the best fly ins there is!

MTV

Eddie,
Yes. Sign up at the Vintage chalet. Ill be there in 3611C red and white '54 C-180 on Sunday afternoon. I'll buy the first round.
Lou

Can you camp in Vintage on a daily basis? I am only 1.5 away.
Have to get used to Skywagon vs Cub speeds.

Sun N Fun 2019

If your interested in fabric covering and paint, I'll be doing workshops for Stewart Systems each day from 10-2 in the Lackland Aero-Club facility. John will be teaching the spraying workshops, same schedule. John will start out with lecture on the paint system before moving over to the spray booth. Come over and say hi if nothing else.
Marty

Thanks for your reply, Marty! I will stop by to say hi.
Looking forward to the trip and the Sun N Fun experience.

You have to tell us your name. I will be in Vintage Wednesday.
01A1CEF7-4311-4137-8877-11168629FB06.jpeg

Attachments

• 01A1CEF7-4311-4137-8877-11168629FB06.jpeg
    01A1CEF7-4311-4137-8877-11168629FB06.jpeg
    279.4 KB · Views: 192
You have to tell us your name. I will be in Vintage Wednesday.
View attachment 42284

Hi Eddie;
Sorry for not introducing my self. My name is Lant Colburn. I live with my wife, Tina, in Cleburne TX, where we own and manage a small IT services company. I will be starting my trip to Sun n Fun, in a few hours, God willing and the weather cooperates. Hope to be camping in Vintage beside Cardinal 3105T.

Wish you for all good weather and an enjoyable trip to SnF!

Early arrival. Surprised it wasn’t busier. In row 4 of Vintage with Steve Pierce and Lee. No food vendors until breakfast but lots of ice cold LandShark.
Life is good.
Lou

Back