• If You Are Having Trouble Logging In with Your Old Username and Password, Please use this Forgot Your Password link to get re-established.
  • Hey! Be sure to login or register!

Fish are biting in Oklahoma - Come see us

SuperDuper

OK18
IMG_4543.JPEGIMG_4545.jpeg
Spring is here and the Sandbass (white bass), Hybrids (stripper / sandbass cross), and Crappie are starting to run in NE Oklahoma.
Let me know if you and a buddy, or maybe you and a family member, would like to come into OK18 for a day of fishing.
I would love to share the place with folks who like to hunt and fish. I will go fishing with you if I can, but I do have a friend (Military Veteran) who has a guide service - which is more of a sure thing. The apartment in the hangar is available for guests. 2500 ft of grass and about 20 miles of lake to land on. Come see us.

Attachments

• IMG_4543.JPEG
    IMG_4543.JPEG
    108.3 KB · Views: 187
  • IMG_4545.jpeg
    IMG_4545.jpeg
    105.2 KB · Views: 195
Hmmmm, Kirby and Uncle Eaton kept telling me that there were bass in the pond at Kroweville. Not by me could you tell.

I have given up Bass fishing I think, easier to toss in some explosive and have a go.

Now, If I could slip down for the OK 18 fly in, I would sign up for a day, and make Eaton join me, but not let him have a hook!!

I have given up Bass fishing I think, easier to toss in some explosive and have a go.

If you ever find yourself at the confluence of the Clearwater and the Snake in early summer, I'll show you a place where small mouths jump at your spinner before it hits the water. They're almost pests!

If you ever find yourself at the confluence of the Clearwater and the Snake in early summer, I'll show you a place where small mouths jump at your spinner before it hits the water. They're almost pests!

Is the JC week a good time for this?

I know where the Snake is but not the clearwater

Is the JC week a good time for this?

I know where the Snake is but not the clearwater

Probably a pretty good time. Depends a little on the water temperature, which is colder than usual.

The Clearwater joins the Snake at Lewiston Idaho. KLWS.

Vic

Hmmmm, Kirby and Uncle Eaton kept telling me that there were bass in the pond at Kroweville. Not by me could you tell.
Sorry, our DFI (Designated Fishing Instructor) wasn’t available when you were here but last week was Spring Break so he was at it again. 8DDA4850-BF06-4A77-9E7C-ABDBB32936A7.jpg

Attachments

• 8DDA4850-BF06-4A77-9E7C-ABDBB32936A7.jpg
    8DDA4850-BF06-4A77-9E7C-ABDBB32936A7.jpg
    130.6 KB · Views: 149
Fly In Anytime

Now, If I could slip down for the OK 18 fly in, I would sign up for a day, and make Eaton join me, but not let him have a hook!!

Fly in to OK18 anytime you would like. I'm sure Eaton and Kirby would fly over and take you out for some sight seeing:lol:

….I have given up Bass fishing I think, easier to toss in some explosive and have a go...…

Reminds me of the joke about the game warden who goes out on a lake to apprehend a guy who's throwing dynamite
in the water and then collecting all the fish that float up after it goes off.
As the game warden is harranging him, the guy pulls out a stick of dynamite, lights it, hands it to the game warden,
and says "do ya wanna talk, or do ya wanna fish?"

Back