• If You Are Having Trouble Logging In with Your Old Username and Password, Please use this Forgot Your Password link to get re-established.
  • Hey! Be sure to login or register!

LH sliding window weatherstripping ??

supercub

Let me check my GPS, gee how'd we ever navigate w
How is the top weatherstripping for the sliding window attached to the metal top window frame? I'm talking about the u channel the windows slide in. Thanks

How is the top weatherstripping for the sliding window attached to the metal top window frame? I'm talking about the u channel the windows slide in. Thanks

bottom one almost full length, front and back have a notch at bottom to lock behind bottom on and extend fully to the top, the the top one goes full length with 3 #4 pk screws.....

do not drill the fuel hoses when installing fairings.....don't ask...

Not sure if I understand, are you saying the bottom fuzzy channel is notched and bent 90 degrees up to extent to the top channel?
bottom one almost full length, front and back have a notch at bottom to lock behind bottom on and extend fully to the top, the the top one goes full length with 3 #4 pk screws.....

do not drill the fuel hoses when installing fairings.....don't ask...

Yep, CubCrafters was best source when we were looking Brian. Also much less expensive than other sources if I remember correctly.

Steve, it's a super cub style window in a J-3. Thanks Mark, I'll look at CC.

IMG_2505.JPG

Sent from my iPhone using SuperCub.Org mobile app

Attachments

• IMG_2505.JPG
    IMG_2505.JPG
    103.4 KB · Views: 193
Back