• If You Are Having Trouble Logging In with Your Old Username and Password, Please use this Forgot Your Password link to get re-established.
  • Hey! Be sure to login or register!

N2505M Info

Mike Mustache

Wasilla, AK
Does anyone have any info on a PA12, N2505M, that's on Merrill? It's on the north side between the Wings of Freedom hangar and the tower. I rent from Land and Sea and they have their planes about two rows over from this Cruiser. I took a look at it the other day and it looks like it hasn't flown in some time. I used flightaware and found a name, address and phone for a guy but was wondering if I could find any info from you folks.
Nice plane. It's been repainted/recovered since this picture. No longer white like the picture. Gray and blue now, nice looking combo. The picture looks like it was taken at Hood.

N2505M 1946 PA12.JPG

Attachments

• N2505M 1946 PA12.JPG
    N2505M 1946 PA12.JPG
    251.5 KB · Views: 208
If you’re interested in the airplane you should just call the guy. No one is going to speak for the owner. He’s probably not on here.

Makes sense. I was fishing and thought someone might know the guy. I have his address and was going to drop him a note.

Back