• If You Are Having Trouble Logging In with Your Old Username and Password, Please use this Forgot Your Password link to get re-established.
  • Hey! Be sure to login or register!

how cold is it where your at?

71* in my living room. Only about 55* in the hangar. It'll be about 90* in my truck as I commute to work. We Alaskans learned how to manage our environment a long time ago.

Oh... it's 31* outside in Wasilla, AK.

Minus 4f here in Madison WI. Forecast for minus 28f tonight with winds of 25. Been a long time since we have seen these temps.
38f and rain forecast for Saturday.

Sent from my iPad using SuperCub.Org

-43c or -51c with the wind chill last week,-34c or -42c with the wind this morning. putting a big dent in the wood pile!!

Might rain today in Alaska 32F out. You all keep that cold down there ;-)

Sent from my iPhone using SuperCub.Org

I guess SE Washington is like Alaska: 33 F with a mist in the air. We had a nice rain a few days ago.

Cows like the early grass springing up.

It is so cold outside, I found a squirrel that was shivering. I brought it inside and threw it into the freezer to warm it up. :bunny

Minus 4f here in Madison WI. Forecast for minus 28f tonight with winds of 25.

Yep, much the same in Oshkosh. Right now (10 AM on Tuesday, 29 Jan) it's -4F (-20C) and gusting to 20 out of the west. And that's balmy compared to what it's gonna be tomorrow! they're forecasting around -20F for tomorrow, so the wind chill is gonna be brutal.

Think I'll stay inside tomorrow!!

Colder than the cub's heater can keep up with so I'm at the stock show in Rapid.
0129190953.jpg

Attachments

• 0129190953.jpg
    0129190953.jpg
    77.7 KB · Views: 344
-34 f filled the pens last night with straw up to there bellies for the calves last night, they were having the time of there lives. reminded me of kids at a carnival on those big bouncing airbags.

Last edited:
I would need a thermometer between the "a" and the "t". You should know better than to end a sentence with a preposition.....Sheeesh!

Just kidding! The low was -30 according to my Iphone. Right now its -26

I'm a puss. Im staying home today. As a Mississippi transplant to Minnesota I know my limits.

My phone (weatherbug) said -39 this morning. Checked when I went to bed last night and it was -69 windchill. This morning I took a picture of the thermometer outside, I couldn't see the 'mercury' from inside the house so had to go out and brave the chill!! The bottom digit is -40. Nope, the red fluid (ice maybe) was at the very bottom. Brought another one outside to double check and the wife said it was sitting at -50. Sun is on it now and it registers -25. Weatherbug says -30 with -48 windchill now at 11:32 AM. Such a nice balmy day!!! Bet the DA would make for some awesome performance in the old 172A!

Back