• If You Are Having Trouble Logging In with Your Old Username and Password, Please use this Forgot Your Password link to get re-established.
  • Hey! Be sure to login or register!

Awesome dudes from SW Florida

m wittler

Agar South Dakota
Going to be down in SW Florida visiting my veterinarian.... any body live on an awesome air park ? I need Grass strips... prefer a crosswind runway also ( cuz I’m a horrible pilot ) golf within a few miles and access to the Gulf of Mexico... I’d appreciate any Pireps Thanks in advance!!!

There are plenty of airports that don’t have a crosswind runway... NH has a nice grass crosswind runway

Pilot report—- veterinarians on this site are way overrated. Their wives, though, are awesome cooks.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

We are working cattle this morning in LaBelle. Vaccinating, worming and moving them to new pasture so I can park the cub close to the camper. I thought I was done with this .......stuff!

Anybody know if there is any conservative cub dudes at Pine Shadow airpark? Or any one at Costin up north ? Pine Island 2 private strips. Thanks in advance

The Alaskan that peddles the Supercub AOI “little blue pill” mod is hanging around Orlando for the next month or so.....maybe you guys all need to get together and cause some trouble.

I was going to buy them but The Godfather said I didn’t need them because that’s what the smartlevel said ... he should head west to the shallow water is .. gulf side is 6 ft deep. East side of FL you have to have a boat that costs more than a carbon cub :lol:

He has his own boat. [emoji6] I guess they don't have them like that in Alaska
16118.jpeg

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using SuperCub.Org mobile app

Attachments

• 16118.jpeg
    16118.jpeg
    60.8 KB · Views: 179
Yup that’s the same picture he sent me. Pretty snazzy car for a old washed up coyote gunning fish spotter.

Back