• If You Are Having Trouble Logging In with Your Old Username and Password, Please use this Forgot Your Password link to get re-established.
  • Hey! Be sure to login or register!

PA-18-95 Fuselage

Alaska2023

Looking to start building the fuselage for a PA-18-95. What I’m considering right now is to either build the Sportsman 2+2 fuselage at the width of the Super Cub or build the Wag Aero Sport Trainer but with a PA-18 top deck. Thoughts and opinions? I would like to keep the plane as light as possible but also have a 1500#+ gross. I will be using a all wood wing also. Thanks

Looking to start building the fuselage for a PA-18-95. What I’m considering right now is to either build the Sportsman 2+2 fuselage at the width of the Super Cub or build the Wag Aero Sport Trainer but with a PA-18 top deck. Thoughts and opinions? I would like to keep the plane as light as possible but also have a 1500#+ gross. I will be using a all wood wing also. Thanks

why not start with an old wrecked fuselage... plenty around...

I agree with Steve. We have a couple of guys around here who are doing that very thing, and it looks to me like it would be the way to go.

Back