• If You Are Having Trouble Logging In with Your Old Username and Password, Please use this Forgot Your Password link to get re-established.
  • Hey! Be sure to login or register!

7 minutes well spent!

I just wish he hadn't obscured the faces. What possible liability could you face for exposing a recorded burglar. I'd be freeze-framing the faces and putting them on Facebook with cash rewards for proper identification.
I kinda think that's a plant.

I watch that a couple times the other day, love over engineering things....

~39 million views since it was published on 17th

Funny how PC we need to be these days when someone is trespassing and stealing stuff off your front porch.
Think a Claymore would be a better way to broadcast the glitter stuff..

A fitting and creative (albeit elaborate) solution to a vexing societal problem that defies traditional remedies.

It's true--law enforcement is so busy dealing with domestic dispute situations and constant drug overdoses that they no longer have the time and personnel resources to deal with what is referred to as basic "takers v. makers" crime. Your police report will be the end of it, period. It's as frustrating to law enforcement as it is to you, but it is the inevitable result of your local police being converted into yet another social agency.

Fortunately, small scale larceny can be deterred, be it by delightful glitter bombs or--in our neck of the woods--being marched off the porch, backwards, hands on your head, with a red dot on your forehead while involuntarily wetting your pants. Happened recently. Makes a lasting impression and word gets around real fast that this particular neighborhood is not, repeat not, a good place to go porch picking.

Some are more fragrant!

Trapping scents/lures would work well. Easy to obtain and handle, and long lasting. Natural and nontoxic. I'm thinking something skunk based would be particularly effective. Let the bastards open something like that in their car!

Trapping scents/lures would work well. Easy to obtain and handle, and long lasting. Natural and nontoxic. I'm thinking something skunk based would be particularly effective. Let the bastards open something like that in their car!

Oh, that brought back a long forgotten memory. College. Mid 80s. Dreadfully loud room full of first year youngsters down the hall one year. Obnoxious and hysterical a good deal of the time. They were warned. Never underestimate the power of skunk scent to render a dorm room/suite uninhabitable for the remainder of the semester. Too bad about the clothes, too, but they were quite well-heeled to begin with thanks to Mummy and Daddy. At least they got a shopping trip out of the experience.

As I say hunting coyotes is great fun cause they are so smart but hunting humans is even more fun. These guys have all kinds of video on the tube where they bust all kinds of petty thieves and criminals. Absolutely hilarious. Don't have a link but check em out. Most are much better videos.

I think some kind of fluorescent dye pack that does not wash off for a few weeks and stains the crap out of everything it comes in contact with would be better then the glitter. Glitter is just stupid!

I think some kind of fluorescent dye pack that does not wash off for a few weeks and stains the crap out of everything it comes in contact with would be better then the glitter. Glitter is just stupid!
Now yer thinkin'. A dye pack like the bank uses. Laced with anthrax.

Actually glitter is a royal pain! That stuff is very hard to clean up, it will drive them nuts for a long time, its the gift that keeps giving.:lol:

Funniest part was at the end when the girlfriend or wife gets in the car, smells the fart smell and says "who you had in here"?, that was priceless!

Back