• If You Are Having Trouble Logging In with Your Old Username and Password, Please use this Forgot Your Password link to get re-established.
  • Hey! Be sure to login or register!

Grant Wallace/Aerotechnique Helps Santa!

WindOnHisNose

BENEFACTOR
Lino Lakes MN (MY18)
While preflighting Santa's Super Cub I noticed that the hydraulic pump leaked significantly, and Santa's flights were only a couple of weeks away. Never panicking, I phoned Grant Wallace, owner and operator of Aerotechnique,
IMG_3464.JPG

and he said "Send it over!" I boxed it up, sent it to his shop and in an amazingly fast turnaround I had the pump back faster than Santa can shake a candy cane...and it is beautifully restored!
IMG_3433.JPG

Tonight is the decorating party for Santa's Super Cub and Aerotechnique's renovated pump is nicely installed, ready for action as Santa takes to the airways this coming Saturday, December 15 and December 22.

I must say that I looked carefully into the box from Aerotechnique and there was not an invoice to be found. A note to Aerotechnique revealed that the repairs were a gift to Santa, no strings attached. Thank you, Grant and Aerotechnique!

Merry Christmas,

Randy, Santa's Helper

Attachments

• IMG_3464.JPG
    IMG_3464.JPG
    138.9 KB · Views: 612
  • IMG_3433.JPG
    IMG_3433.JPG
    122 KB · Views: 619
Awesome Grant. To good men that make the world a better place. Thank you both.

Merry Christmas to you

Bill

We were honored to participate in such a worthy cause!

Attachments

• D095BA95-864B-41FF-9B57-8863B610FD96.jpeg
    D095BA95-864B-41FF-9B57-8863B610FD96.jpeg
    242.7 KB · Views: 133
Back