• If You Are Having Trouble Logging In with Your Old Username and Password, Please use this Forgot Your Password link to get re-established.
  • Hey! Be sure to login or register!

Cleveland Wheels with Grove brakes?

Not sure about the legality of mixing and matching, but the dimensions all match. My STC brakes on the J-3 are identical to the Decathlon Clevelands. Torque plates and discs are slightly different, but the caliper is a match - same for Mooneys and Cherokees.

No, Bushwheels reverse engineered Cleveland and they are the same and approved as replacements. Grove are not the same but great brakes.

I know ABW wheels and rotors work just fine with Grove brakes. That’s what my Cub has. I’ve also used ABW wheels with Cleveland brakes. I figure that demonstrates compatibility.

I know ABW wheels and rotors work just fine with Grove brakes. That’s what my Cub has. I’ve also used ABW wheels with Cleveland brakes. I figure that demonstrates compatibility.

I guess what I am saying is you can't take a Grove piston and replace a Bushwheel/Cleveland piston. Also Grove is not PMA'd as replacement parts on a Bushwheel or Cleveland.

Back