• If You Are Having Trouble Logging In with Your Old Username and Password, Please use this Forgot Your Password link to get re-established.
  • Hey! Be sure to login or register!

coyote on wing strut

I knew I could get you guys going. Son got married last summer and the head of PEDA was at the wedding on the brides side. Don't think she sensed she was standing next to a natural born killer. Wife kept giving me the look. Love to go to Yellowstone and look at wolves. Wolf lovers, you can tell them as they stand next to the road with radio collar locators and huge spotting scopes. Always stop and look through their scopes and once again I don't think they sense who they are talking to. Wife giving me the look again. I know I am socially unacceptable but I know how to behave, parents beat it into me. Neighbors daughter was a coyote biologist for awhile in Yellowstone. She knew my game. Probably liked seeing all the coyote body parts sticking out of my garbage can as did all the people who walk my neighborhood. Biologist told me that when coyotes get hunted their litter size increases which I comment " So your saying I am good for the coyote population". Now she was giving me the look.

Steve, you're just very good at putting things to sleep. Like coyotes and people. Come on over and put some wolves to sleep. 8)

I put people to sleep and wake them up for a living. Kind of like the pilot log book. I hope all the takeoff and landing numbers are the same.

Which reminds me, my wife always stresses that it is important to have balance in ones life. After saving lives all day I find it important to take a few.

Is there a good story behind the yellow strut?
Not as susceptible to anti aircraft fire. (I'm told)

KIMG0754.jpeg

Sent from my E6810 using Tapatalk

Attachments

• KIMG0754.jpeg
    KIMG0754.jpeg
    44.8 KB · Views: 353
Dammit Brian! Save the Doggies[emoji38]

Don't make me come down there:rant:

Mark
If that's all it takes to get you down here, I'll be out all the rest of the week [emoji3517]

IMG_0290.JPGDan one of these days I will get me a wolf, might have to come west, but last year while chasing dogs I spotted 2 up against the Pryor mountains and I didn't have a tag. Was fishing this past summer on the yellowstone by Forsyth and saw some tracks. It is only a matter of time. Larry Mayer has a picture at Schafer Meadow of his buddy fishing with a wolf walking up behind him. Now that doq in the picture was thinking about becoming a wolf. Not bragging or anything.

Attachments

• IMG_0290.JPG
    IMG_0290.JPG
    178.4 KB · Views: 383
About 35 years ago, A friend and his Grandfather went bear hunting. My friend had a Nissan pickup. They got a bear treed near the access road, and Grandpa decides to back the truck under the tree and then they'll drop the bear into the truck with a rifle. Well, the bear lunged a bit upon being shot, and landed on the cab. The drop was on the order of 12 - 15' and crunched the cab pretty good. Totalled the truck.

Just what do you tell the insurance adjuster??

If that's all it takes to get you down here, I'll be out all the rest of the week [emoji3517]

Maybe if Mark comes back down, you can talk him into bringing another shipment of Alaskan King crab? Those first ones were fantastic!!!

I don't know if we can cut enough firewood to get him back down here.

Maybe if Mark comes back down, you can talk him into bringing another shipment of Alaskan King crab? Those first ones were fantastic!!!

The way I recall is that I show up with King crab and then I get outnumbered on my political beliefs for 3 days!! Totally uncalled for I might add. Looking for one other person to come down and help me convince you guys to "Save the Doggies" but sofar have nto found anyone:lol:

I even contacted my PETA group and all they said was who the hell are you:oops:

Mark

Mark

No need for Eaton to show up. Your only friend is already here waiting for you. Wasn't too happy too see me, but I'm sure he'll cheer up when you get here. KIMG0759.jpeg

Attachments

• KIMG0759.jpeg
    KIMG0759.jpeg
    42.9 KB · Views: 271
The way I recall is that I show up with King crab and then I get outnumbered on my political beliefs for 3 days!! Totally uncalled for I might add. Looking for one other person to come down and help me convince you guys to "Save the Doggies" but sofar have nto found anyone:lol:

I even contacted my PETA group and all they said was who the hell are you:oops:

Mark

Just bring Sarah Palin down with you, She would fit right in, and she can be persuasive.

Steve, you're just very good at putting things to sleep. Like coyotes and people. Come on over and put some wolves to sleep. 8)

As of the Wednesday before thanksgiving there is one less large male roaming in Swan Valley Montana hunting district 130.

The Billings Gazette hasn't been the same since they got rid of their comment sections. I sure miss those that was fun

Back