• If You Are Having Trouble Logging In with Your Old Username and Password, Please use this Forgot Your Password link to get re-established.
  • Hey! Be sure to login or register!

coyote on wing strut

Wonder if they could give Trent Palmer a run for his money. .

Sent from my E6810 using Tapatalk
I've been watching a lot of Trent Palmer videos this winter, and Trent Palmer doesn't hold a candle to the flying that the Montana contingent has been doing for years now, and in way better planes, too :)
The Montana guys need to figure out a way to cash in on the excitement and adventure that they are a part of, too.
The flying certainly is better in my opinion, too.
I'm not sure that AARP Cowboys would be a fitting moniker, and other than me once in a while, nobody has been using a wheel chair or a walker lately?
Trent's adopted crew are called the "FLYING COWBOYS" and they have merchandise and a neat logo, Trent Himself has merchandise and a few logos...The OHIO BUSH PLANES guys have a neat Logo.
https://store.flyingcowboys.com/
https://trentpalmer.com/
https://ohio-bush-planes.myshopify.com/collections/all?page=2 flying cowboys.png

Maybe one of the Montana crew's logo could start with S2D's image, wearing a high top SuperCub.org hat, flying a cub and about to run over a seriously panting and tired Wily E. Coyote with a bushwheel.
Kind of in the style of coyote and roadrunner cartoon :)
Steve E, this should be a fun project for you :)

Attachments

• flying cowboys.png
    flying cowboys.png
    13.7 KB · Views: 203
Last edited:
I think a little subtlety would be better in this case . Plus I don't think utoob videos if a bunch of old guys landing on 2 mile long flats are gonna sell too many videos to this younger crowd.
And Now my old flying partner is upset ya'll know what he looks like. He's kinda anti social. That was taken when we was a lot younger but he still considers himself a fine specimen. Probably gonna start getting cards and letters from girls wanting dates etc.
At least they don't know his number is BR-549 so they won't be flooding him with phone calls.

Last edited:
Now I want a shirt also

Glenn
This is all ruffairs fault. If he wouldn't have said anything about a painting !!

And now agpilot and Eaton are gonna be famous !! Hope I can find that negative so I can cash in on this.

Last edited:
Now if I can find a suitable plane to put above them KIMG0883.jpeg

Attachments

• KIMG0883.jpeg
    KIMG0883.jpeg
    20 KB · Views: 207
One step closerKIMG0884.jpeg

Attachments

• KIMG0884.jpeg
    KIMG0884.jpeg
    21.3 KB · Views: 206
Eaton has a Dandy painted up. I'll see how it turns out if I make it to Billings tomorrow to get some prints.

Some type of light jacket would be better. Cowboys don't wear t shirts.

SJ are you up for this ??
I thought maybe he was gone Nordo but I think he is just treating us like bastard stepchildren

Got the silhouette of the cub made. Now I just need to put it all together.

c3ea56bf0a1de3ab3c7773a2e7664985.jpg

Attachments

• KIMG0893.jpeg
    KIMG0893.jpeg
    24.4 KB · Views: 178
I'm kinda old school
KIMG0894.jpeg

Attachments

• KIMG0894.jpeg
    KIMG0894.jpeg
    29.6 KB · Views: 208
I got a few cowboys I fly for cattle gonna love these !!KIMG0895.jpeg

Attachments

• KIMG0895.jpeg
    KIMG0895.jpeg
    23.7 KB · Views: 219
Since SJ won't respond, I guess I'll have to.
May be t-shirt season before I get this done.

If interested in some,
Better email me at

flyinglead1975
(at)
yahoo.com

with size and color preference and I'll see if its feasable.

I stopped at my local shop that does this in Billings the other day and it was gone, so now I'll have to figure out who else does it.

Walmart does it cheap and quick. Adirondack Jeff's daughter took two and had them done and gave them to him for Christmas

Glenn

And thanks Glenn, they did a great job on the "paintings" thanks to SteveE's help !!

just trying to figure out what to call the painting. "Okie does Montana " is just too droll !!

They are still alive.
Shirts and coats took a back seat to procrastination

Sent from my E6910 using Tapatalk

Last edited:
Brian, sorry I just saw this year old thread. If you need help with shirt printing I do know some great options including an awesome shop in Winifred.

Sent from my iPad using SuperCub.Org

since I'm not in that kinda business nor do I want to get into it, best thing to do would be to have a way people could download that print and take it to their local t shirt shop and get something made.

since I'm not in that kinda business nor do I want to get into it, best thing to do would be to have a way people could download that print and take it to their local t shirt shop and get something made.

BEEELIEEEEVE ME! You don't want to get into it... :behead::bang:hanged:

Yes, if you can attach a PDF of the high res file to this thread and they can download it. Or send it to me and I will do it.

sj

Ok.
I'll see if i can find the print and get it to you.

One disclaimer tho !!

Anyone downloading it has to attest that they are over 60 :Gnotsure::fig:

This got deleted accidently
0a399be8218306afd12898607abfc68a.jpg

Sent from my E6910 using Tapatalk

Back