• If You Are Having Trouble Logging In with Your Old Username and Password, Please use this Forgot Your Password link to get re-established.
  • Hey! Be sure to login or register!

End of sand bar landings

I left Philadelphia in 1968 for planet Udah because I expected all of the bad stuff happening now would be happening before 1975.........Salt Lake was a pretty nice town back then, and way too big and crowded today with too many Californicated mind sets.....

I think it was Don Henley who wrote "call some place Paradise the kiss it good bye"

I've seen it happen in Florida and currently in Utah!

I think it was Don Henley who wrote "call some place Paradise the kiss it good bye"

The Last Resort, from Hotel California. I was in Lahaina the first time I heard that song. Knew the neon sign well. That was 40 years ago, and oh, Lordy, Lahaina has changed. I still love it there. I still enjoy California, too. My home is Alaska, and it’s not what it used to be. It’s still good, though. If I want to reflect on 50 years of change as a problem? I’m part of the problem.

Don Henley/Glen Frey also wrote "Get over it", which is pretty good advice sometimes.
Great lyrics.

Back