• If You Are Having Trouble Logging In with Your Old Username and Password, Please use this Forgot Your Password link to get re-established.
  • Hey! Be sure to login or register!

Titan Straps

stewartb

Some of you may already know about these handy straps but many probably aren’t familiar. They’re stretchy rubber belts with holes and a buckle like the belt around your waist, but dang, these things are seriously useful for strapping things onto a lumber rack, struts, 4 wheeler, snowgo, etc. Stretch it and buckle it. Done. They make several different lengths and if you’re in Alaska, Alaska Rubber stocks them.

https://titanstraps.com/

Last edited:
And they are easy to use with gloves on (try that with Velcro straps), or in the dark. Since I discovered them 6 months ago, I have bought more, and right now use them in the plane to secure my bike, on the tractor, more uses all the time. You can Daisy chain them together to get any length needed too.

They are the trickest new to me thing I've discovered since the Mpower Luci inflatable camp light. NO batteries, unbreakable, super bright, strobe mode for emergency, got 2 last year and they work great. Less then 20 bucks, plus they don't weigh anything and take up no room!

Last edited:
They’ve been great for me too... like everyone said nice and secure for securing stuff to the strut. I have a dozen now - for the boat, plane, ATV, truck. These are awesome !

Haven’t had them in winter yet but sounds like they’ll be pretty good.

Sent from my iPhone using SuperCub.Org

Good to know! I hope to have the problem of figuring out how to attach my son's moose antlers to the struts about a week from now. Used paracord last year for some caribou antlers, but sounds like these might be better.

Bike handlebar tie down loops are also handy to throw a strangle hitch on something that you can lash to. like a strut, gear leg, seat frame...... without scratching.

s-l1600.jpg

Glenn

Chalk up another thing I've learned about from this site... The titan straps look great. Like the Higher Power door, the only thing I don't like about them is I didn't think of them myself.

Picked up four yesterday. Hope to get a chance to try them out on my son’s moose next weekend!

And they are easy to use with gloves on (try that with Velcro straps), or in the dark. Since I discovered them 6 months ago, I have bought more, and right now use them in the plane to secure my bike, on the tractor, more uses all the time. You can Daisy chain them together to get any length needed too.

They are the trickest new to me thing I've discovered since the Mpower Luci inflatable camp light. NO batteries, unbreakable, super bright, strobe mode for emergency, got 2 last year and they work great. Less then 20 bucks, plus they don't weigh anything and take up no room!

And, if you have Kubota equipment like I do, the color of the straps IS Kubota Orange!

No comments on the lights? I forgot to mention, 2 of them on "high" in my tent and I could perform surgery, they are that bright. On the low setting, just one is enough, but since they don't use batteries, what the heck, I use two. Best tent lighting system I've ever had, cheap, light, tiny to pack, and no batteries!

Indeed. I'd been happy with these lights, based on their packed sized, weight, and lumens, even if they used batteries, but they don't!

Back