• If You Are Having Trouble Logging In with Your Old Username and Password, Please use this Forgot Your Password link to get re-established.
  • Hey! Be sure to login or register!

Gojacks

stewartb

Anyone using Gojack dollies with 35” Bushwheels? Will the same dolly work for smaller tires like 29s or 850s?

they work very well with 35. Buddy of mine has a 185 on 29 I believe and they work well there too. haven't seen them in action on smaller tires.

They make several models for different sized tires. I’d like to get some that’ll work for 35s and 850s. And ideally get the right ones the first time! The whole concept of wheel dollies is new to me.

I got some for the larger weight capacity. No hydraulics, just the ratchet. They work great except on 8.50x10s they have to be blown up to about 25lbs to keep the tires off the floor.
On 29.11s and 31's they are perfect. The only problem with the 35s is they roll so easily off the dollys.... The ones for the higher capacities (I don't remember the number) are not capable of going close enough together to accomodate an 8.50x6. They certainly allowed us to stack our hangar with more airplanes. If you are light ( I wanted to be good for #1800 per wheel) then maybe the smaller ones would work. A friend of mine had problems with the hydraulic rams and that caused me to get ones rated for higher capacity... but that meant the small tires didn't work so well... all in all, ya gotta have them if ya want to use your hangar!

I have some ideas on how to make big ones fit smaller tires if you just want to own one set...

Sent from my iPhone using SuperCub.Org

46, do you have a recommendation on which ones I need for 35s and 29s? The only time I have 850s on is for hydraulic skis so could I just slip the dollies under and lower the skis? I guess I need the ones for 20" wide tires for that?

Last edited:
I'll get a number off the ones I have next time I'm at the hangar and try to let you know soon.. I want to know what Mr. Mike has in mind for an adapter..

This is the model I’m curious about. It’s their widest model and should work with wheel skis. I’m trying to find out what the range is for the ratchet to decide if they’ll close enough to lift 29” Bushwheels. The roller spacing will probably be about the same to lift 35s and 29s.

https://zendextool.com/gojak-4520/

WOW-----If a guy had real smooth pavement in front of the hanger, he could slide the cub in sideways.... A twenty four foot door would probably work.

Back