• If You Are Having Trouble Logging In with Your Old Username and Password, Please use this Forgot Your Password link to get re-established.
  • Hey! Be sure to login or register!

Hudson Valley/Upstate NY prebuy inspection

pmk

Hi all!

Looking to get a prebuy done on a PA18 in Montgomery, NY (KMGJ). Fortunately for the airplane's mx pedigree, but unfortunately for my prebuy inspection, Rich Revoir has done all of the recent work on the aircraft, so I'm looking for a fresh pair of eyes.

Any recommendations?

Thanks so much!

Hi all!

Looking to get a prebuy done on a PA18 in Montgomery, NY (KMGJ). Fortunately for the airplane's mx pedigree, but unfortunately for my prebuy inspection, Rich Revoir has done all of the recent work on the aircraft, so I'm looking for a fresh pair of eyes.

Any recommendations?

Thanks so much!

Sent you a PM with a #

Rich does nice work so it should be a good airplane

Glenn

If this is the supercub of Frank's that just hit barnstormers, I spoke with Scott Reviour about it. Said it was a good bird. As Glenn said, they do good work, should be a nice buy. I'm sure Scott would look it over for you, if that's the number Glenn sent you.

pb

I’ll be down there Sept 8-9 if you haven’t found someone to do it by then let me know! Might be able to do it sooner if needed. Feel free to email. Mike @ go-aviation.com

Back