• If You Are Having Trouble Logging In with Your Old Username and Password, Please use this Forgot Your Password link to get re-established.
  • Hey! Be sure to login or register!

silent auction 4 hours in a CarbonCub

Scouter

SPONSOR
Exeter Maine
CubCrafters Northeast/Great Lakes, and rep Mark Keneston are donating 4 hours dual in a Carbon cub, and overnight accomodations in Saratoga Springs, NY, or he can come to you if nearby to NY.
All the funds raised are being donated to Maine Make a Wish

Thanks very much to CubCrafters and Mark Keneston to help raise funds for such a great cause!

Send your bid to jimcrane04435@gmail.com

I have one bid in at $250 already!

I will update the bids several times daily.

Winner announce Sunday Aug 5 at 6 pm

Jim

Thanks Mark !

Jim

Last edited:
Interesting to see the tailwheel and the carbon cub time are at the same price point.

bidding open until 6 pm sunday aug 5

jim

Bid is up to $889. Please remember I can’t do an auto refresh bid like
ebay. I know there are a couple three of you sending the sniper bid as close
ti 6 tonight as possible. I will keep renewing the bids ASAP but am sitting in the seat of my own Carbon cub and don’t check it every minute. My advice is to bid as high as you feel comfortable and know you are helping a great cause
jim

John Newkirk is the big winner of the Carbon Cub package with a bid of 959

a BIG thanks for all of us

Even bigger thanks to the decent folks at CubCrafters, and especially Mark Keneston CubCrafters Northeast/Great Lakes sales rep for his efforts and donation
Marks a standup guy with a standup company. Thanks from all of us who have worked on this special fundraiser''

mark.jpg
Jim Crane
Maine Make A Wish- Wings on the Waterfront

Attachments

• mark.jpg
    mark.jpg
    16.6 KB · Views: 341
Back