• If You Are Having Trouble Logging In with Your Old Username and Password, Please use this Forgot Your Password link to get re-established.
  • Hey! Be sure to login or register!

Gear storage during AUG 2018 AK trip - ANC area; Iliamna; King Salmon; Port Heiden

JohnnyR

SPONSOR
AK, ME - what time of year is it?
Heading up to Talkeetna end of July, then over to Halo Bay, King Salmon and down to PTH/Aniakchak. Hate to bother, but am wondering if anyone has some hangar space I can throw some gear in at times for load management. Wife and daughter to come aboard in King Salmon, so W&B changing dramatically from my solo fishing load.
Thanks,
Johnny

Wondering if someone in Talkeetna has room Aug 5-8 for an inflatable canoe and some other gear for a few days. Shouldn't take more than 5' x 5' on the floor.
J

Heading up to Talkeetna end of July, then over to Halo Bay, King Salmon and down to PTH/Aniakchak. Hate to bother, but am wondering if anyone has some hangar space I can throw some gear in at times for load management. Wife and daughter to come aboard in King Salmon, so W&B changing dramatically from my solo fishing load.
Thanks,
Johnny

Back