• If You Are Having Trouble Logging In with Your Old Username and Password, Please use this Forgot Your Password link to get re-established.
  • Hey! Be sure to login or register!

Anybody in ANC with a Husky?

algonquin

Seldovia,Ak
Hi Guys anybody with a Husky that I could trace the rudder profile from. I'm repairing a crunched rudder on my Husky and the top is mashed in. I need to replace the tubeing on the top. I'm not sure it the PA-18 rudder is the same, there are a couple in our village. I'll be up in ANC this weekend thank, Tom

Hi Guys anybody with a Husky that I could trace the rudder profile from. I'm repairing a crunched rudder on my Husky and the top is mashed in. I need to replace the tubeing on the top. I'm not sure it the PA-18 rudder is the same, there are a couple in our village. I'll be up in ANC this weekend thank, Tom

Stop by OAS on Lake Hood, next to DOT. They may have one parked on the ramp.

MTV

Tom, if you don't have any luck let me know and I will trace mine out on paper and mail it to you.

Kurt

Thank you Mike and Kirt. They are just a little different than cubs in a lot of ways. Although when repairing the wings the inside braces say " Piper aircraft corp", lol.

Back