• If You Are Having Trouble Logging In with Your Old Username and Password, Please use this Forgot Your Password link to get re-established.
  • Hey! Be sure to login or register!

NE Summer Fun

If it doesn’t play on your device you will have to go to YouTube to view it. Probably a music restriction.

Last edited:
Looks like you guys had a great time. Looks like Andy saved about $170K and his glorified Champ was a close contender ;-)

Glenn

Thanks a lot to Mark and Pete. These deals that are fun for the rest of us become work for those two, good job
As predicted, Show and Go Joe takes home the gold. CarbonCub dirtfarmer second, Reborn cub owner from NH third
Was a great day, made some new friends and learned a lot.
Thanks cubcrafters for the fabulous prizes.
and glenn you are correct, Andy cost per smile is substantially under budget. Sometimes makes me think he is onto something.

Jim

Gotta love this time of year. I get to fly till 9pm every evening and still have enough light left to change the oil after landing at 8:59.

Glenn

They have cut the alfalfa in the field next to the local ice cream shop. Took the spousal unit out last night. She really enjoys the off airport landings.:sad:
Some guy going by with this carbon cub on a trailer wanted to get a pic with the real one. Said he hasnt dared to fly it yet, he has too much money invested go figger

cub9.jpg

Jim

Attachments

• cub9.jpg
    cub9.jpg
    144.2 KB · Views: 2,776
Jake, Bob, Nic and I sitting around at Island

Heading to lunch in the 35 crossing over Bob's covered bridge, Nic in rumble seat

Glenn

Last edited:
Water is warm for this time of year. My pond surface is 76f. Granddaughter and I played with the tadpoles, last week I think there were a million+ in my pond, I think the bass have thinned the herd some
All those black dots are tadpoles

Glenn

Last edited:
That's a great pic Glenn. I took one circling the balloons at the Queeche festival tonight but they didn't come out very well. Beautiful evening!!

Glenn[/QUOTE]

Thanks for coming and taking some pix I always forget. Did you bag your 8 airports on the way home Emily?
jim

Thanks for coming and taking some pix I always forget. Did you bag your 8 airports on the way home Emily?

I made it to Old Town, Bangor, Griffin, Dover, Dexter, Pittsfield, and Central Maine. I probably should have quit after Dexter, but I didn't realize how tired I was until part way to Pittsfield. Then it turned out Pittsfield only has public gas when attended.

Emilie

[QUOTE][/QUOTE]

Anyone know where you can get the piece the tail wheel is setting in, is this a homemade or manufactured item?

Thanks, Wes.

Back