• If You Are Having Trouble Logging In with Your Old Username and Password, Please use this Forgot Your Password link to get re-established.
  • Hey! Be sure to login or register!

Taylorcraft bolt list?

skukum12

The Last Frontier
Recently acquired a BC-12D project. You guessed it, not bolts for various attachments. It came with the Univair service manual, but as many know, copies of copies produce illegible writing in the diagrams. Is there a quality list of AN bolts specific to the Tcart? Thanks everyone....

I'm in the same boat, best that I've found so far is on the Taylorcraft foundation Technical resources page. There's a 1985 parts list that has a bunch of info.

Those are some excellent links that you provided BC, I very much appreciate your effort!

Those are some excellent links that you provided BC, I very much appreciate your effort!

The fuselage prints I uploaded are poor quality compared with what I have here. The upload program cuts the file size and blurs the details. I tried to reload it three more times but it's still loosing size and detail in the process. Send me a private msg and I can probably send a better copy direct to your e-mail.

Gary

Back