• If You Are Having Trouble Logging In with Your Old Username and Password, Please use this Forgot Your Password link to get re-established.
  • Hey! Be sure to login or register!

CALL TO ACTION - Comments for Bears Ears / Grand Staircase

royevansii

SLC, UT
The Bureau of Land Management (BLM) will be hosting four public scoping meetings as part of the ongoing land use planning for the Bears Ears and Grand Staircase-Escalante National Monuments next week in Southern Utah. As part of these meetings, the BLM encourage the public to submit comments to help identify any issues, management questions, or concerns that should be addressed in the planning processes. These comments will be used to help set the scope of the review of the land use plans.

If you, like us, are concerned about preserving aviation’s access to these public lands, we encourage you to voice your concerns to the BLM. Even if your future travels won’t bring you to our great state, your comments will help continue to establish aviation as a recreational activity worthy of access to our public lands.

Attached to this post is a .pdf of our letter which contains the details regarding who to contact, when comments need to be submitted by, and some suggestions on how to formulate your comments.

Thanks again for your support!

Attachments

• BENM:GSNM comment.pdf
    225.9 KB · Views: 201
Comments submitted. I hope my fellow supercubbers will do the same

Sent from my iPhone using SuperCub.Org

Thanks for bring this important issue to the attention of the BCP members. I encourage everyone to take the time to submit comments. Your efforts will help preserve aviation access to our public lands.

very few times is the publics voice every heard when the feds open any discussion for public input! its generaly already a done deal at that point,just a check off on their long list of doing what the powers to be wanted !!! IMHO !!

JR.

Back