• If You Are Having Trouble Logging In with Your Old Username and Password, Please use this Forgot Your Password link to get re-established.
  • Hey! Be sure to login or register!

Sport aviation cover

Farmboy

Middlebury, VT
Looks like the EAA needs to get their seasons in order.

Summer does not belong on the cover of January issue.

af5edd09804ad4cdb82eff542a5394a5.jpg

Transmitted from my FlightPhone

How did I get dragged into this ? You would have to be a lot tougher than any okies or texicans I ever met to fly that thing around these parts the last couple days is all I have to say on that!

How did I get dragged into this ? You would have to be a lot tougher than any okies or texicans I ever met to fly that thing around these parts the last couple days is all I have to say on that!

Looks like the perfect woof chaser to me

Glenn

Wow, your alive, and flying First officer nowadays I hear. Lol.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Bleh, too much glossy clay in that EAA periodical, you and the kids can't eat it in hard times, no matter how much you boil it...

Subscribe to Cheapskate Flyer instead...

Cheapskate Flyer issue 1.jpg
Click Mag Cover to Zoom

Attachments

• Cheapskate Flyer issue 1.jpg
    Cheapskate Flyer issue 1.jpg
    180.8 KB · Views: 192
Lol!! Article titles are very intriguing. [emoji23]

Sent from my iPhone using SuperCub.Org

I got banned for a week for using the word "Fiddle Farts", so I guess I'll hide out over here with you insanely obsessed chill fans of the color yellow for a bit : - )

Cheapskate Flyer issue 2.jpg
Click Mag Cover to Zoom

Refreshingly 100% ad free, and no animal or engine fire warning light testing was done to make this product

Attachments

• Cheapskate Flyer issue 2.jpg
    Cheapskate Flyer issue 2.jpg
    88.1 KB · Views: 176
Last edited:
I got banned for a week for using the word "Fiddle Farts", so I guess I'll hide out over here with you insanely obsessed chill fans of the color yellow for a bit : - )

View attachment 34463
Click Mag Cover to Zoom

Refreshingly 100% ad free, and no animal or engine fire warning light testing was done to make this product

Kinda reminds me of Pacific Flyer. That was the best Aviation Rag, bar none.

Pacific Flyer? The only magazine to be named after a train set?

Cheapskate Flyer issue 3.jpg
Click Mag Cover to Zoom

What you need to know about recent The Onion buyout offer:
We're committed to keep our prices low for you, our loyal readers, by reaffirming our rock solid commitment to forgo every profit and all pages and any content whatsoever
Who reads that junk inside anyway?

Attachments

• Cheapskate Flyer issue 3.jpg
    Cheapskate Flyer issue 3.jpg
    108 KB · Views: 159
Last edited:
Back