• If You Are Having Trouble Logging In with Your Old Username and Password, Please use this Forgot Your Password link to get re-established.
  • Hey! Be sure to login or register!

Cubcrafters Accepts Bitcoin and Other Cryptocurrencies

sj

Staff member
Northwest Arkansas
CUBCRAFTERS ACCEPTS BITCOIN
AND OTHER CRYPTOCURRENCIES

Yakima, Washington – December 28, 2017: Light utility aircraft manufacturer, CubCrafters, is pleased to announce that the company now accepts BitCoin, as well as other popular cryptocurrencies, as a payment method on orders for new and pre-owned aircraft, and aircraft kits.

Founder and CEO, Jim Richmond, says the move supports progressive technologies and the international entrepreneur communities who use them. "Our intent is to support our buyers’ payment preferences," Richmond stated, adding that the company is determined to lead the market while embracing new technologies. "Technology is changing the way we design and build airplanes, and it is changing the way we do business. As far as I know, we are the only airplane manufacturer that accepts cryptocurrencies. They are a viable payment vehicle and as a market leader we want to continue to lead from the front," he said. “Just as parts can be designed and ‘printed’ from anywhere in the world, we can just as easily accept orders from anywhere in the world with the click of a mouse.”

Aircraft buyers who choose to pay with BitCoin or other cryptocurrencies will receive payment instructions from CubCrafters. Buyers can make payments from anywhere in the world.

ABOUT CUBCRAFTERS
CubCrafters, founded in 1980 by current owner and CEO, Jim Richmond, is located at McAllister Field Airport (YKM) in Yakima, WA. CubCrafters’ roots are in the 70-year history of classic taildragger aviation, but its products and services are innovative and completely modern.

CubCrafters designs and manufactures Part 23 FAA Certified aircraft, Experimental and Light Sport aircraft, and aircraft kits. The Carbon Cub models have redefined expectations of “backcountry aircraft” with their light weight, powerful engines, and breathtaking performance. The company’s newest introductions, the Carbon Cub EX-3, an E-AB kit, and FX-3, an addition to CubCrafters’ clever Factory eXperimental builder assist program, further advance Carbon Cub performance. The flagship XCub substantially expands the mission profile of sport utility aircraft with its higher speed, longer range and larger payload.

CubCrafters
1918 South 16th Avenue
Yakima, WA 98903
www.cubcrafters.com

Bitcoin and other cryptocurrency?
I can't print what I'm thinking.
What's wrong with good old dollars?

What's wrong with good old dollars
I think they are probably thinking of foreign buyers and making things a little more convenient. For instance, since the USA is kinda pushy, several countries are working on trading oil and not using Petro Dollars.

Does it seem a little odd that someone would use cryptocurrency to buy a Cub?
There is no cryptocurrency under my rock. I'll go back under it.

I know a couple folks who became millionaires with a few Bitcoins. They need to buy airplanes with it!

sj

I know a couple folks who became millionaires with a few Bitcoins. They need to buy airplanes with it!

sj
For someone to gain , someone needs to loose. Hopefully it will not be me who looses.

Come on Carey, get with it. Eichens will accept your bitcoins.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

so timely!! AVE posted a what the frick bitcoin is today... no i don't own any....

pardon his canadian french... but if ya want to know what makes things work, watch his videos...

This aged well. Anyone that paid with Bitcoin in 2017 for a $150k full kit would have now paid the equivalent of over a million dollars price-adjusted for today

Back