• If You Are Having Trouble Logging In with Your Old Username and Password, Please use this Forgot Your Password link to get re-established.
  • Hey! Be sure to login or register!

Where did you fly today?

Beautiful, wind-less evening made for a perfect evening to bar hop the Brazos. Bill Tracy got to be the passenger since is airplane is frozen in in Ohio. Ross is liking his newly installed AOSS.
e0a47c608fc5e74ae5fb308777d67f97.jpg

Sent from my [device_name] using SuperCub.Org mobile app

We hosted the Texas Tech Meat Judging Team for lunch and airplane rides today on their way home from winning the Fort Worth Stock Show. Eddie and I flew 20 plus kids. Some natural pilots amongst them and very courteous. They had as much fun as I did. My kids take this stuff for granted. ;)
e8a4ba3211b6a7f599daecb80e2e8c56.jpg

Steve, congrats to the Texas Tech team. But how did you get Dozer enrolled? Seems like cheating to me...:lol:

Thanks. cubscout

Steve, congrats to the Texas Tech team. But how did you get Dozer enrolled? Seems like cheating to me...:lol:

Thanks. cubscout

LOL, Dozer was in heaven with so many people to pay attention to him, Paco not so much. Chewy just wanted to be flying with me.

We hosted the Texas Tech Meat Judging Team for lunch and airplane rides today on their way home from winning the Fort Worth Stock Show. Eddie and I flew 20 plus kids. Some natural pilots amongst them and very courteous. They had as much fun as I did. My kids take this stuff for granted. ;)
e8a4ba3211b6a7f599daecb80e2e8c56.jpg

College kids definitely makes up for having to endure high school kids!

Went back Sunday and Superior was mostly frozen over. That's a lot of ice in a couple days!

e92775fe42d18acc8597fdea.jpg

The janitrol wouldn't fire up... -8...brrrr...

6dc34b3bb9dcd5b2e97a80b9.jpg

Went back Sunday and Superior was mostly frozen over. That's a lot of ice in a couple days!

e92775fe42d18acc8597fdea.jpg

The janitrol wouldn't fire up... -8...brrrr...

6dc34b3bb9dcd5b2e97a80b9.jpg

Been there before. Freight run in a 310 to anoka co. -20. Wasnt bad after everything went numb. That is until i jumped off the wing. Oh the pain.

Merril Field to Juneau, Via Yakutat for fuel in a 180 I ferried for a guy, then back into the Maule to come home... Man I like speed in the middle of the winter!

God's country. -15 and my janitrol wasn't working either.KIMG0355.JPGKIMG0354.JPGKIMG0353.JPGKIMG0352.JPG

Sent from my E6810 using Tapatalk

Attachments

• KIMG0355.JPG
    KIMG0355.JPG
    35.1 KB · Views: 616
  • KIMG0354.JPG
    KIMG0354.JPG
    23.2 KB · Views: 466
  • KIMG0353.JPG
    KIMG0353.JPG
    30.1 KB · Views: 398
  • KIMG0352.JPG
    KIMG0352.JPG
    24.4 KB · Views: 381
Ok, I will try it this way:

[video]taking off 9AA9.MOV[/video]

[video]landing river bar.MOV[/video]

[video]Take off River Bar.MOV[/video]

[video]flying down river.MOV[/video]

More to come. Just what we had downloaded. This is taking off from 9AA9 and headed to the cabin. Been a low snow year so bars are clear up there. Then we have the take off from the bar and starting home. Will get the landing at 9AA9 soon to post, Just to show what an Alaska Currency landing is all about!:oops:

Ok, I will try it this way:

[video]taking off 9AA9.MOV[/video]

[video]landing river bar.MOV[/video]

[video]Take off River Bar.MOV[/video]

[video]flying down river.MOV[/video]

More to come. Just what we had downloaded. This is taking off from 9AA9 and headed to the cabin. Been a low snow year so bars are clear up there. Then we have the take off from the bar and starting home. Will get the landing at 9AA9 soon to post, Just to show what an Alaska Currency landing is all about!:oops:
I thought that strip was graded last summer. Thanks pb got the take off .
Good one George, this is what I see.

This site can’t be reached

landing%20river%20bar.mov’s server DNS address could not be found.
DNS_PROBE_FINISHED_NXDOMAIN

I made my first solo trip too a lake I've never been too. It was a little nerve wracking I usually have someone with me that has lots of experience. Everything went good I didn't catch any fish but it was more about doing my first solo flight up too a lake. I've learned alot from this website and members on here about floodwater and making tracks first before landing. Thanks too everyone for all the information[emoji106][emoji106]IMG_20180216_143231.jpg

Attachments

• IMG_20180216_143231.jpg
    IMG_20180216_143231.jpg
    37.6 KB · Views: 310
Back