• If You Are Having Trouble Logging In with Your Old Username and Password, Please use this Forgot Your Password link to get re-established.
  • Hey! Be sure to login or register!

North East winter Fun 17/18

Ha Ha.. I actually heard that from his dad, but wanted to make him admit it in public! Hope he has a great time....

Yeah the poor guys been texting me all day trying to make me feel bad. Should’ve worn shorts. Did you put your skis on yet? Sure going to get a lot of snow. Sure is hot down here.

One members out having lunch by himself on the ice, another members in Florida soaking up the sun, and Jim and I are slaving away making money hand over fist.

Sent from my iPhone using SuperCub.Org

6b9a97604b499aa387274a017746b3d9.jpg

“Working”

Thanks for lunch rick! Don’t know if it was tongue or cheek meat and of what animal but the tacos were great

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Wait, you didn’t say anything about swimsuits in the pool. Figure you could sell the camera footage ha ha ha

Authentic lingua and barbacoa tacos from a stand where the “local” migrants eat. Tom and JB are quite adventurous eaters. Rick

No baked stuffed armadillo or bbq iguana (aka "tree chicken")?

I have given up on Spring. I am declaring Friday a holiday and escaping to the snowfields of the East. Poor Scouter is about town in advance of the Mighty Noreaster looking for a traditional, Maine sandwich.....http://www.thecoffeepotbangor.com/

I tried to buy you lunch old boy. We have some world problems to solve over Cheryl's sandwich
one of which is how to make an iPad talk with a VGA projector for a meeting I have tomorrow night. I'm not real sure why
Apple has to make things so complicated. However the pretty thing with perky young umm umm
eyes has solved it somewhat.

Jim

Ran into this kid today on our road trip.

As requested, no pictures of me.

7bc0f6a12c2c3d6dd6fc85055866944e.jpg

He said he was recovering from his birthday. Could have fooled me. I hope I have that much energy after a birthday night.

Happy birthday John!

Ran into this kid today on our road trip.

As requested, no pictures of me.

7bc0f6a12c2c3d6dd6fc85055866944e.jpg

He said he was recovering from his birthday. Could have fooled me. I hope I have that much energy after a birthday night.

Happy birthday John!

If your a fast swimmer you can swim in Johns backyard

Glenn

I tried to buy you lunch old boy. We have some world problems to solve over Cheryl's sandwich
one of which is how to make an iPad talk with a VGA projector for a meeting I have tomorrow night. I'm not real sure why
Apple has to make things so complicated. However the pretty thing with perky young umm umm
eyes has solved it somewhat.

Jim

Jim - They sell adapters for connecting Apple stuff to projectors...

Tom - When you going to be back in New England? Think I want Grove brakes. Can you put them on?

Jim - They sell adapters for connecting Apple stuff to projectors...

Tom - When you going to be back in New England? Think I want Grove brakes. Can you put them on?

Dave...let me know when you want a down payment on PA-11 Capt Cub

Dave...let me know when you want a down payment on PA-11 Capt Cub

John, order up a set of skis with that purchase. It's snowing today and I didn't have mine on for my April Photo.

fullsizeoutput_25a4.jpeg

Attachments

• fullsizeoutput_25a4.jpeg
    fullsizeoutput_25a4.jpeg
    124.2 KB · Views: 291
Ok, I give. Am I seeing what I am seeing? Or is that enhanced?

Ok, I give. Am I seeing what I am seeing? Or is that enhanced?

All that snow?! Yep it’s real! If I only had my skis on and a little more sunshine. [emoji23]🤣

Transmitted from my FlightPhone

Dave, with all due respect they are missing nothing! Keep drinking Jim's beer and use sunscreen liberally. Did you find the keys to the boat yet?

Couldn’t find the boat keys, ran out of beer and it’s cold here. Guess the only thing left to do is fly home.
5e4241d521810cc7b4ab52d5a3c94e08.jpg

Couldn’t find the boat keys, ran out of beer and it’s cold here. Guess the only thing left to do is fly home.
5e4241d521810cc7b4ab52d5a3c94e08.jpg

....Straight Home or a Bill Tracy flight plan. Say hello to Tim F and Dawson and you might as well see Andy the bearded wonder. Tell John Graham he should fly up to Maine this summer and visit the island.

....Straight Home or a Bill Tracy flight plan. Say hello to Tim F and Dawson and you might as well see Andy the bearded wonder. Tell John Graham he should fly up to Maine this summer and visit the island.

Looks like he is making decent time. I think his plan is to stop at good ole boy Dawsons roadhouse for the night. I figure by morning he and Dawson will have the radio and engine out of the carbon cub swapped out with Dawsons cub.
The only one we can trust here is JB
Jim

IMG_3031.PNG

Attachments

• IMG_3031.PNG
    IMG_3031.PNG
    280.9 KB · Views: 386
  • IMG_3031.PNG
    IMG_3031.PNG
    280.9 KB · Views: 226
Back