• If You Are Having Trouble Logging In with Your Old Username and Password, Please use this Forgot Your Password link to get re-established.
  • Hey! Be sure to login or register!

Bully Aeroplane Works

rideandfly

New member and first post here. I'm without an airplane for now, so watching classified ads for my next airplane. Wanted to learn more about Clipped Wing Cubs and inverted fuel/oil systems on Continentals, so visited Eric at Bully Aeroplane Works in Burlington, NC yesterday. He has done fine looking work on a Clipped Wing Cub, Pitts, and Clipped Wing Tcraft currently at his facility.

He set up this Clipped Wing Cub with an inverted fuel/oil 0-200 and smoke system. I did not take close up photos of the engine, but a call or visit with Eric would be very helpful if you need to learn more about installing his systems.

Smoke System:

Other aircraft currently at his shop:

Clipped Wing T Craft:

Beautiful Bipe:

Last edited:
John,

Agree!

Enjoyed talking to Eric about aircraft restoration and aerobatics! Very knowledgeable with plenty of experience!

Ride,

Just saw that Fedxlou, Lou Furlong, on this site is selling his kit cub. Nice plane and has a proven track record.

Ride,

Just saw that Fedxlou, Lou Furlong, on this site is selling his kit cub. Nice plane and has a proven track record.

I would bet that Lou's Cub is in more photos of traveling in North America then any other Cub on this site. SJ should buy it for his flagship

Glenn

Back