• If You Are Having Trouble Logging In with Your Old Username and Password, Please use this Forgot Your Password link to get re-established.
  • Hey! Be sure to login or register!

spinners

The O-360 has a wider blade which necessitates a thicker hub. I'd be willing to bet up to an 18 pack that NO, they won't interchange. That translates into about 98% certainty. Had I said a bottle of Seagram's, that would indicate an absolute.

Last edited:
Not sure what prop you're talking about, but the stock -150 spinner works fine with the McCauley 1a200. The bulkheads, however, will need the holes drilled/reamed to accept the larger diameter bolts.

My Jensen STC 180 hp with McCauley prop used a 150 spinner. Did work but rubbed blade and cracked backplate. Field approved a spinner for Pawnee. Fits perfect

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The O-360 has a wider blade which necessitates a thicker hub. I'd be willing to bet up to an 18 pack that NO, they won't interchange. That translates into about 98% certainty. Had I said a bottle of Seagram's, that would indicate an absolute.
isn't absolute vodka?? :)

Beg to differ on that one.... IMG_3774.PNGIMG_3773.PNG

Attachments

• IMG_3774.PNG
    IMG_3774.PNG
    89.5 KB · Views: 164
  • IMG_3773.PNG
    IMG_3773.PNG
    119.9 KB · Views: 184
IMG_2104.jpgRight is PA18-150 left PA25 difference is slight but enough to prevent contact on MCCauley prop. Still have to enlarge holes in backplate

Attachments

• IMG_2104.jpg
    IMG_2104.jpg
    98.3 KB · Views: 156
My Jensen STC 180 hp with McCauley prop used a 150 spinner. Did work but rubbed blade and cracked backplate. Field approved a spinner for Pawnee. Fits perfect

Maybe you made it fit, but I wouldn't say it "worked".

I did not make the 150 spinner work. I replaced it with a PA 25 spinner. That worked

Must be the P235 spinner. The Pawnee A200 spinner is the same as the PA18-150. I have never had an issue but I have seen variances.

Back