• If You Are Having Trouble Logging In with Your Old Username and Password, Please use this Forgot Your Password link to get re-established.
  • Hey! Be sure to login or register!

Another one joins the ranks!!

Taledrger

SPONSOR
SW Michigan
Yesterday another taildragger pilot earned his Private Pilot License!! Andy Helmholt successfully completed his PPL check ride in his Piper Pacer!! it's been a long road for him but he stuck with it and made it happen!! Congrats to him!! I've invited him to join us here and hopefully he will.. His next challenge is mastering my SuperCub!!:)

IMG_0115.jpg

Attachments

• IMG_0115.jpg
    IMG_0115.jpg
    1.4 MB · Views: 310
Congrats, don't let him fly the Super Cub too much, it will make him lazy compared to the Pacer. You might tell him about ShortWingPipers.org if he doesn't already know about it.

A pacer pilot can get out of a cub and check the tire pressure before he lands!!! Send him up to Alaska he has all the skills he needs! Seriously, I have a open room if he wants to fly up for a few weeks . But beware flying up here worse than meth!! You won't want to go back south.
DENNY

Great stuff, Out of curiosity, is that an old photo? It look just like my old Pacer N1502A which is now in England??

Back