• If You Are Having Trouble Logging In with Your Old Username and Password, Please use this Forgot Your Password link to get re-established.
  • Hey! Be sure to login or register!

Plan ahead 2019 trip to AK from the NRA show leaving about April 28, 2019

Colorguns

PATRON
Bloomfield NY
Long term planning for those that might want to join in a trip to AK in 2019. Will be leaving from the NRA show in Indianapolis for AK taking 2 months to travel around in AK.
Getting my money and time set aside for this trip.

Doug

0607160122.jpgIMG_0184.jpgIMG_6135.jpgIMG_6224.jpgIMG_6459.jpg

Attachments

• 0607160122.jpg
    0607160122.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 417
  • IMG_0184.jpg
    IMG_0184.jpg
    881.8 KB · Views: 458
  • IMG_6135.jpg
    IMG_6135.jpg
    1.9 MB · Views: 385
  • IMG_6224.jpg
    IMG_6224.jpg
    1.9 MB · Views: 380
  • IMG_6459.jpg
    IMG_6459.jpg
    1.9 MB · Views: 373
Thanks for sharing your pics today. Keep working on Jud . . . . Betty might let him go.
Larry C.
PS That is still one hell of a shot for open sights.

Try to stop in here in Haines. Should have at least a gravel strip to park on by the house then, and a nice strip at the cabins to land...

If coming through Sheridan, WY again, let me know. I will show you a few places you would be interested in seeing. Also, have a hanger you can use and a bed if you would like.
Gonna make it to Salitan’s again? Would love to come along but I have trade shows that time of year.
Barry King
307-751-2785

and Weatherby is here now, so you might want to stop for that too...

Last edited:
Change of plans.

It will be 2020 that this will happen not 2019.

Going to Quebec Labrador this July August to the Torngat Mountain area.

Change of plans.

I will have the hangar up by then, so should be able to find one or two birds inside depending on the year and how fast winter renters leave.

The bunk room in the hangar should be done by then, so even if the whole group comes we can offer a warm place to sleep:lol:

Doug , Hope you can make it back out to Skwentna when your up here enjoyed visiting with you on your last trip.
Best , South Fork

Bring fuel and patience. Winds, weather and lots of distance between refueling stops. I haven’t been that far up for a long time, but did find the fishing villages along the coast to be welcoming. Lots of delays due to weather.

Change of plans.

Doug , Hope you can make it back out to Skwentna when your up here enjoyed visiting with you on your last trip.
Best , South Fork

Sure hope to. going Grizzly hunting near Illiamna then some sight seeing around. Have a bunch of clients to see and visit too.

Back