Thread: Pictures of Bills trip ?

Post Thanks / Like

Pictures of Bills trip ?

I can't see the pictures of Bills Alaska trip on a IPad
    Larry Experimental Supercub PA18 wide body
    http://www.mykitlog.com/Supercub
    I'm positive there is no life on other planets - if there where, America would be sending them financial aid

Post Thanks / Like
    Bill, or anywhere else. I will get with Bill and get it straightened out. He did not link them quite right.

sj
    "Often Mistaken, but Never in Doubt"
    ------------------------------------------

Sandpoint, Idaho and Poplar Grove, (Chicago) IL
    Post Thanks / Like
    Sorry bout that.

I'm working on it, but it is going to take a BUNCH of time.

Bill
    Very Blessed.

Post Thanks / Like
    Bill I bid a EWR turn for you tomorrow that shows at MDW at 0430 and you should be able to commute in tonight on it (I kid I kid)....

I have a giant dropbox account for Flightline TV that you can upload to and save pics an video if needed. I will give you access if you get a dropbox account and get me the info. I can format pics and get them up here for you and if you need a repository its a good place to keep junk til you get back. Let me know.

How do I track you on your spotter? I didn't see it online.

Have fun and take deep breaths. A day late is no big deal up North and pushing it to meet people is get-there-itis in the worst form. Have fun and be safe. Get those Wips wet will ya?

PJJ

Sandpoint, Idaho and Poplar Grove, (Chicago) IL
    Post Thanks / Like
    Folks

I finally got internet access without having to go to some other location (McDonalds, Starbucks, Friends house etc) so hopefully I can get all the photos uploaded and get the Alaska 2016 thread going. Sorry it has taken so long. I tried to get it started, then had a problem (user lack of knowledge) linking the pictures and without convenient internet access,.......well.......things just kinda went downhill. I locked the thread while I was working on it, and will unlock it when I get it all fixed up. Thanks for your patience and understanding.

Bill
    Very Blessed.

Post Thanks / Like
    Take your time and enjoy yourself up there you can always do it later have fun and be safe
    Larry Experimental Supercub PA18 wide body
    http://www.mykitlog.com/Supercub
    I'm positive there is no life on other planets - if there where, America would be sending them financial aid

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Paul Jackson View Post
    Bill I bid a EWR turn for you tomorrow that shows at MDW at 0430 and you should be able to commute in tonight on it (I kid I kid)....

I have a giant dropbox account for Flightline TV that you can upload to and save pics an video if needed. I will give you access if you get a dropbox account and get me the info. I can format pics and get them up here for you and if you need a repository its a good place to keep junk til you get back. Let me know.

How do I track you on your spotter? I didn't see it online.

Have fun and take deep breaths. A day late is no big deal up North and pushing it to meet people is get-there-itis in the worst form. Have fun and be safe. Get those Wips wet will ya?

PJJ
    How about the Miami-Lima turn around that leaves at 0100.
    "Put out my hand and touched the face of God!"

Post Thanks / Like
    Considering it is light for more hours than dark, don't worry about pictures until winter. Concern yourself with catching fish and taking the pictures. We can post them this winter!

Oh, and there is a 3 bedroom duplex for sale in Sitka so you can get yourself a home base at fishing central.
    I don't know where you've been me lad, but I see you won first Prize!