• If You Are Having Trouble Logging In with Your Old Username and Password, Please use this Forgot Your Password link to get re-established.
  • Hey! Be sure to login or register!

Baumann 2100 paperwork for PA12

PA121946

NW Ontario
I am looking to find paperwork and drawings to install a set of Baumann 2100 on my PA12. The STC is SA 355CH. Any help would be appreciated. Also, does anyone know if I need to have the up gross kit to install the Baumann 2100's? Really wish that Basler would be helpful, but that is not the case. Thanks!

I am interested in the same thing as the original poster. A lead on or a copy of paperwork and drawings for the Baumann 2100 floats mounted on a PA-18 or PA-12 would be really helpful. Thanks! Chris

I was just working on my 2150A Baumman floats today and was thinking who could I ask a question and here you bring up these floats. I don't have drawings for yours but there must me a few people out there with the same floats as mine. I just got them this spring on a PA 18 Smith Cub so if there is anyone please reply. I need a seal kit for the front oleo.

I did an approval for the 2150A floats on a T craft last year. I'll have a look in my files to see what I have. I think I only had the tcraft rigging drawing though.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Not sure if I am going to be of much help, but I am in the process of buying a PA-12 on Baumann floats and in contact with the owners who had it installed by Baumann. We are working through the paper work as it has the 150 to 160hp upgrade and GW increase. All of the STC are causing some interaction problems to get it all legal. I will check if they have drawings.

Sent from my iPhone using SuperCub.Org

I have drawings for 2150A install on a Husky. I am planning on installing on my Javron PA18. I don't know if the dimensions work out close enough between the Husky and PA18 but I thought it would be a good starting point. I will try to attach a pdf - if it doesn't work PM me an Email and I will send them.

Attachments

• baumann-install.PDF
    320.9 KB · Views: 300
  • baumann-install2.PDF
    349.4 KB · Views: 237
I am looking to find paperwork and drawings to install a set of Baumann 2100 on my PA12. The STC is SA 355CH. Any help would be appreciated. Also, does anyone know if I need to have the up gross kit to install the Baumann 2100's? Really wish that Basler would be helpful, but that is not the case. Thanks!

I have them if interested. 907-301-1484. Call if you still need them.

Sent from my iPhone using SuperCub.Org mobile app

Back