• If You Are Having Trouble Logging In with Your Old Username and Password, Please use this Forgot Your Password link to get re-established.
  • Hey! Be sure to login or register!

Zenith 801 loom 337 engine

fireball111

timmins ontario
Hello everyone haven't been on the site for some time i am still flying my J3 and loving it , i just bought a project 90 percent complete ,it is a pretty nice project and very well built, my question is has anyone ever flew a 337 loom phara if so i would like some feed back /pros/cons or any info i can get , doesn't look like there is to much info on net for these engines , i am also looking for a set of good used straight floats 2350 square tops in ontario canada if possible .
thanks

yes came all installed in air frame very professional wired and all avia V503A new also ,engine pickled 0 time also came with engine special tools and other nice wooden box full new parts overhaul set rings gaskets starter brushes pionts ect

That's an interesting combination! I don't have any experience with the 337 but have always been interested in it. Do you suppose the Zenith might be a little nose heavy with it?
Can you put up a few pictures?

According to zentih site it should work there is one one there site looks exactly like mine .also another in amazon on u tube . it also came with 2 tails one 8 feet and the 10 foot horizontal the 10 was installed on the airplane when i picked it up with trailer ,looks brand new cowling and all

Back