• If You Are Having Trouble Logging In with Your Old Username and Password, Please use this Forgot Your Password link to get re-established.
  • Hey! Be sure to login or register!

Happy Thanksgiving to all

aktango58

FRIEND
18AA
Just a big shout out to all my friends, and Mr. Steve Eaton, to have a Happy Thanksgiving today and through the weekend.

:lol:8);-):p:smile:

I am very thankful for this group offering so much information, hospitality, welcoming invitations and of course the often required swift kick in the rear that is deserved.:wink:

I hope to meet more of you in person this year, which looks to be a great one coming!

To those of you that can not make it home or to family, especially those serving to protect the rest of us, an even bigger thank you than you might get elsewhere!!!

Driving home from work the BBC was reading out thanksgiving greetings, echo aktango and best wishes to all stateside.

Happy Thanksgiving to you George, and everyone else in the Supercub Family! I have so much to be thankful for this year! And I get to spend the day with Family and Friends! This will be the first Thanksgiving that I have been home for in a while. 26 years in the military I think I was only home for about 8-10 of them...

Thanks Tangle, happy Thanksgiving to you as well. And to all a good night..... Oh wait, that's a different story.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I agree with all the comments above. Kind of a nice little fraternity we have here. You all sure beat many of the people I deal with on a daily basis, and for that I am very greatful!

i'm STUFFED! and very lucky. Happy thanksgiving to you all!

sj

Lyn cooked a fairly typical Roast Beast, with garlic mashed potatos and some carrot/onion yummy dish... Of course it was all great.

To finish it off, a Marion Berry pie with home made vanilla ice creme. Get me a c-130, I gained weight!

Every day I am thankful that I can get out of bed, look outside with two eyes, and use my hands to put my own clothing on...

Everything else is a blessing above and beyond!

I love Thanksgiving, its a simple American holiday. Nothing commercial just family and some friends enjoying the best things life has to offer, Its the only true family holiday we have. Slowly being over shadowed by the greed of a longer xmas shopping season. Happy day to be thankful for family and friends and being an American.

Glenn

Back