• If You Are Having Trouble Logging In with Your Old Username and Password, Please use this Forgot Your Password link to get re-established.
  • Hey! Be sure to login or register!

I'm BAAAAACCCKK !!

cubdrvr

SPONSOR
YKN(mother city of the dakotas)
Howdy to all my buds I've not had the pleasure to see for a while........... from Grandpa Dave.
I mentioned to sj a while back that we "old timers" should have our own room in this place. You know, us all knowing, more experienced bunch that tells it like it is ( or should be). A room where we don't have to be careful about what we say.........that's when you know
you're with the right people.

If you're at all wondering what I'm doing in my spare time..........well.........

2 fingers of your choice and a fine cigar to any who venture this way.

Last edited by a moderator:
Dave, good to see you posting again!
Had any excellent adventures lately that you can relate to us?
An "oldtimer room"...sounds good...
As member #22, (join date 2/2002)...down thru time, there has been a lot of great people posting here...and a few we haven't heard much from in a while.
Be good to see a few of them again, Tim (PA12drvr), Boz (Supercub MD) T.J Hinkel, WILBUR, Murph, Jerry Gaston, Doug Cloud, Pat Svoboda, and a bunch that I can't think of right now.

Great to see you back Dave. Now we need to round up a few others.

Dave, welcome back. Now we can pick on our Sow' D'kota friends, and give the Okies a little rest. The Borer prop is working great, big performance boost.

Thanks. cubscout

Dave, nice video, can't wait to see your new err toup... err hairdo!

Good to see you post!

sj

Good to hear from you Dave!

PS: If I do show up do I still have to sleep in the barn with the cats?????

Geez, this is like Easter...people are arising from the dead :roll:

It is great seeing you guys posting again.

I,ll bet thats Dave and TJ,s Wife,s response, Neither one of them could type

Dean

I mentioned to sj a while back that we "old timers" should have our own room in this place. You know, us all knowing, more experienced bunch that tells it like it is ( or should be). A room where we don't have to be careful about what we say.........that's when you know
you're with the right people.

Welcome back Dave!!
We had one of those rooms reserved every February out in the middle of nowhere but you never showed up :)

Back