• If You Are Having Trouble Logging In with Your Old Username and Password, Please use this Forgot Your Password link to get re-established.
  • Hey! Be sure to login or register!

PA-12 Seaplane Door 337's

Texas 12 driver

College Station, TX and Uvalde, TX
As you may have read on my previous post about the Goodyear tires, I'm taking the time this annual to really straighten out my PA-12 exactly as I'd like it and Ive always wanted to pursue the swing up, seaplane door. Would anybody be willing to share or point me in the direction of some 337's for such modification?

Once again I appreciate the generosity of this fine group!

Charlie Center at crosswind STOL has the STC for the door, he charges about $250.00 for the STC.

Charlie Center at crosswind STOL has the STC for the door, he charges about $250.00 for the STC.
And it's a dandy. I REALLY like mine, and so does everyone who sees it. There is some welding though, so best (maybe necessarily?) done with the fuselage uncovered.

It's really tough to get a field approval when there is a STC available , if you already have the door installed talk to Charlie about any differences, he is a great source of infro on PA12's.

And it's a dandy. I REALLY like mine, and so does everyone who sees it. There is some welding though, so best (maybe necessarily?) done with the fuselage uncovered.

Yep.

and

Yep: "if you already have the door installed talk to Charlie about any differences, he is a great source of infro on PA12's."

I've got one on each side...they came that way from Univair though, with a new fuselage, (Dakota)...

Back