• If You Are Having Trouble Logging In with Your Old Username and Password, Please use this Forgot Your Password link to get re-established.
  • Hey! Be sure to login or register!

Project help??

WWeldon

Chugiak, Alaska
Anyone around Chugiak to Anchorage with a project they need help with give me a PM

My deck needs painting, my garage looks like a bomb went off maybe just a general organization... ohh and there is an old water heater in my crawl space that i would like to get out and make something cool out of or at the least take to the recycle. Make sure you get here by 8 tomorrow!

My deck needs painting, my garage looks like a bomb went off maybe just a general organization... ohh and there is an old water heater in my crawl space that i would like to get out and make something cool out of or at the least take to the recycle. Make sure you get here by 8 tomorrow!
I guess there is a clown in every forum and you are it.

I agree. Very nice offer. Wish you were here or I lived up there. Good on you for your generosity.

Bill

No problem just give me your address and I will come hook up to your "house" and tow it to the recyler then maybe yo cab=n afford that plane ticket to the lower 48 were you belong, asshole

Come on WW - that had to make you laugh. That is some funny sh!t!!!!

Back