• If You Are Having Trouble Logging In with Your Old Username and Password, Please use this Forgot Your Password link to get re-established.
  • Hey! Be sure to login or register!

Anyone know of CFI doing tailwheel training and endorsement in West Palm Beach Florida?

slowjunk

I am looking for training to gain a tailwheel endorsement in the West Palm Beach Florida area. I have searched the internet and have only found one person but his plane will be down for engine repairs while I have the time in late March and early April to do some training. I don't have a plane so I would need an instructor with a plane. Does anyone have a recommendation or at least some names of instructor that would fit the need? Many thanks in advance.

Tailwheels Etc... in Lakeland might be an option. They have a champ that might be good to get the endorsement in. You can stay in a hotel right near the airport and get this done in a weekend. Keep in mind the name of this place might be a bit misleading, they are oriented towards the 0-hero type programs but they have a couple of tailwheel guys who if they are still there, are good.

Jim Alsipp in indiantown, X58 and another guy at F45. Both with Super Decathalons. Wouldnt recommend Sunquest.

Eddie

call me at 561-228-5174 and I can help you.

Paul Santopiertro (spelling) is in KEVB New Smyrna super good guy has over 11000 hrs in tailwheels Hes got a 8KCAB citabria and a L21.He will put you thru your paces and teach you a lot.He wore me out but it was a blast.401 487 7773 He normaly is here till may then goes up north for summer.He teaches out of Katama field marthas vineyard during summer.

Last edited:
Guess he didnt want my help.

Eddie
Eddie, apologies getting back with the thread. I have been luck enough to arrange some training time in a Super Decathlon. One of the places with a Super Decathlon was taking it out of service for an engine overhaul, but luckily there was still one available with another guy. I am super excited to do this training.

Back