• If You Are Having Trouble Logging In with Your Old Username and Password, Please use this Forgot Your Password link to get re-established.
  • Hey! Be sure to login or register!

Exp supercub wing slat drawings

Clifford

Lebanon NH
Has anyone found any source for exp supercub fixed wing slat drawings that a home builder can us?l

I have carbon slats 4' sections and multiple mounts for different performance . Carbonconceptsak.com

I tried, but I can`t send email to Carbonconceptsak. Email address in site is correct? I`m looking for PA18 slats too. Tks

Thanks for the reply Charlie. What I have been looking for was a set of construction dwgs. I have info on the ones available for sale but don't have that coin available, used it to build the cub.

I dont have great drawings yet I built my plug from foam and fiberglass and formed the shape. I could send you some end patterns of the slat and the newest mounting bracket if you want.

Slat drawings

Thanks Charlie. This offer will save me a lot of work. My address is Cliff Henderson
18 Pasture Lane
West Lebanon NH

Thank you

How do the carbon slats compare in price to the aluminum ones? Also does the position of them make a big difference in performance? I want carbon slats, but have to save up my fun tickets..

Pops, a little cheaper, lighter, handle the bushes better(don't see many bushes in your photo's!)and no painting, also they ship in the mail:). we are fine tuning the mounting location right now but feel we have the placement for best cruise and reduction of stall figured out. will know a little more next week.

Back